LOBSTAH QUEST Part 8 : JL/JT Experience - The End of Our Quest

Great videos. I’m glad you and Cindy take the time to do them. Always get a feel of what it’s like to be there. This is an area I will never get to. I’m thankful that we can still wheel where we want and are not dependent on private land or off-road parks. Thank you for all of your hard work to bring these videos. I’m always looking forward to the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finally caught up on this last part. The most epic of all the events you’ve covered to date. Looking forward to many more. Seeing Randy and Harris and some of the others in nearly every one just proves how much of a family it really is. Dave is a character all on his own. We talk a lot about being spoiled out west here with all the great wheeling but I think the North East can say the same thing. Well done guys!

The thing about the east coast is that they do have great wheeling but it's far and few between and most of it is on private land. And really, that's a shame. West of the Rockies kills it when it comes to wheeling if only because we have so much wide open space and public land to play on.

Great videos. I’m glad you and Cindy take the time to do them. Always get a feel of what it’s like to be there. This is an area I will never get to. I’m thankful that we can still wheel where we want and are not dependent on private land or off-road parks. Thank you for all of your hard work to bring these videos. I’m always looking forward to the next one.

Awesome, we're so glad to hear it. Thank you.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
The thing about the east coast is that they do have great wheeling but it's far and few between and most of it is on private land. And really, that's a shame. West of the Rockies kills it when it comes to wheeling if only because we have so much wide open space and public land to play on.

Awesome, we're so glad to hear it. Thank you.

Ah! that sounds like Europe..the other way around, the easterly you go the better it gets...except for an occasional landmine or tank trap :D:D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Being that this is the final episode in the series, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses was picked totally at random and the WINNER is...

Such a great series with amazing views!! You all make me so jealous in the amount of fun you guys have as a group. Thank you both for the awesome videos!

Congratulation smmiliotti!

ngarry243

I'm a newcomer and I really liked your video: great shooting, video editing and perfectly selected music, which is not distracting.

Discount Tire

Another epic adventure we all got to see and live it through the awesome camera work. The power down rock crawling was a blast.

I lived the Hodge twins ending.

Keep up the excellent work.

Top Bottom