What was done to your rig this week?

Holeshot

Banned
Lucky! I wish I had snow!

Yea not a topless year around thing..... Just got a few days in the 50s around here

most people who never lived in a snowy and cold area, as much as we have here, don't know what it is to hate snow xD to have to shovel up snow for 6 months, not being able to do trails, getting your ass frozen up and needing to wear heavy winter clothes :bleh: Damn.. god knows how much I'm tired of snow.. :bleh:

Tackerdown

Banned
most people who never lived in a snowy and cold area, as much as we have here, don't know what it is to hate snow xD to have to shovel up snow for 6 months, not being able to do trails, getting your ass frozen up and needing to wear heavy winter clothes :bleh: Damn.. god knows how much I'm tired of snow.. :bleh:

How many months do you get to go topless ?

ctlazer5

My son and I played with the jeep this past weekend. My 8yr old son helped me remove the current MBRP bumper light bar and stock bumper with the VDP stubby bumper caps and install a Rugged ridge stubby winch bumper with D rings and a front stinger with a 9500lb winch with synthetic line.

Easy install and in our opinion looks pretty darn cool. Ask the wife, she'll give you a different answer. hahaha. She liked the old bumper and light bar (seen in 2nd picture)

This weekends project includes a factory Matte flat black grille and a dual steering stabililzer set up. More good bonding time with my son just like my dad used to do with me. You can't beat it.

Hope you enjoy
Todd

How much weight are you towing there? I am thinking of towing a small boat and trailer about 3200lbs. with a '13 JKU 3.6L. 6spd. Is that feasible? Your thoughts? Thank you.

kaptkrappy

How much weight are you towing there? I am thinking of towing a small boat and trailer about 3200lbs. with a '13 JKU 3.6L. 6spd. Is that feasible? Your thoughts? Thank you.

If you have the Max Tow Package you would be fine and probably be OK even without it.

Towing Capacities.jpg

I just towed my boat, about 4000 lbs total weight, today for the first time.

My 2 door has the Max Tow and only rated to 2000 lbs total.

It did fair. I only had to go a few miles at 30 mph. I would not use my JK for any long hauls.

Boat Tow 1 med.jpg

jmeredith

Did you buy a special piece for the A-Pillar to mount the switches in or modify the existing stock piece? :thumb:

Edit: I found the A-pillars on the site.. Thanks for the link.

Yeah it's the rugged ridge a pillar pod, just leave a note on the order I you want them etched for horizontal install. Looks pretty sexy!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Yeah it's the rugged ridge a pillar pod, just leave a note on the order I you want them etched for horizontal install. Looks pretty sexy!

Yeah it does! I just have the switches that came with my Rigid lights there at the moment. They aren't near as nice!

WAYALIFE 🍺

Top Bottom