Hardtop options

Leaky Sami

I am ready to switch from a soft to hardtop. everyone claims to have the best and not leak. I have heard horror stories about almost every brand. what do you use? how do you like it? what would you recommend?
I want to stick with the slant back style. It will be going onto a 2012 JKU rubicon, 37's and coilovers. This thing is my daily and trail rig.
any help will be appreciated

jeep1.jpg

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE. With a name like leaky Sami I think you’re doomed as far as having a top that doesn’t leak[emoji23]

Ddays

Hooked
Def need a factory hardtop. I know a guy that has one for sale. Has cool stickers on it too. Worth at least 50 hp. Pa's not that far. I'll meet ya halfway :brows:

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Def need a factory hardtop. I know a guy that has one for sale. Has cool stickers on it too. Worth at least 50 hp. Pa's not that far. I'll meet ya halfway :brows:

I second this. Factory all the way. All aftermarket ones leak like a sieve. Used is best[emoji1531]

jdofmemi

Get the one you like to look at, then just keep a rag handy.
It's a Jeep, why wouldn't it leak a bit🤣🤣

sph801

Jeep looks good! Why lose the soft top? Topless is the way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaky Sami

Thanks, manly want the hardtop to make it quieter. How much for the one in Pa? Any trades? I could use a roadtrip [emoji1787].
Rallytop, has a 30 day money back guarantee. Might go that route and test it out. Hate to pay shipping twice.
Or just get the replacement parts from Bestop and save some money.

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks, manly want the hardtop to make it quieter. How much for the one in Pa? Any trades? I could use a roadtrip [emoji1787].
Rallytop, has a 30 day money back guarantee. Might go that route and test it out. Hate to pay shipping twice.
Or just get the replacement parts from Bestop and save some money.

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Asking $1000 but.......

Catfathers

Hey, I’ve been scrolling for a while sonfi this is long since dead please disregard. I see you’re in SC and have a black Jeep. I live in Wilmington, I’ll sell you my factory body matched black hardtop. Not sure what they go for but I’ll give s good deal to a fellow forum member. I’m switching to soft top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom