Nfl 2019

TheGrendel

With Luck out, the division is wide open...

oh we could easily stumble our way to an AFC south title. but, we won't beat anybody worth a crap, and we will get smoked in the playoffs. oh and i'm guessing Watson misses at least 2 games this year with injury since we did absolute dick to improve our offensive line. we've wasted JJ Watts career. we are working on wasting Watson's.

Brute

Hooked
oh we could easily stumble our way to an AFC south title. but, we won't beat anybody worth a crap, and we will get smoked in the playoffs. oh and i'm guessing Watson misses at least 2 games this year with injury since we did absolute dick to improve our offensive line. we've wasted JJ Watts career. we are working on wasting Watson's.

You really are the glass is half full guy, aren't you...

JAGS

Hooked
Holy crap...Andrew Luck has retired...

Guess I need to retire this guy.

IMG_7891.jpg

I was saddened to see manning go. Then luck came in and the colts had a shot again. Maybe the only other AFC team I ever truly liked beside the raiders.

Raiders look solid from what little I’ve been able to watch. Saints look a little scattered, but maybe because they were playing a lot of different groupings.

WhoDat!

Ddays

Hooked
LOL, Mr Big Chest continues to amuse from afar! :D

edit: This dude is just plain bizarre now. He's gone from being a funny cool guy to being a full-fledged whack-job. I honestly think he's one big hit away from licking windows and eating paste. He hasn't been the same since this ambush by Burfict. It's a shame to see this guy self-destructing.

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
I don’t care who you are but this is funny. I think we all could use some humor tonight.

That is hilarious...and speaking of the Bears and Packers rivalry...the season opener was last night on Soldier Field...

I'm not sure if the offense's were just not that good...or the defense was stellar?

Last edited:

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
That is hilarious...and speaking of the Bears and Packers rivalry...the season opener was last night on Soldier Field...

I'm not sure if the offense's were just not that good...or the defense was stellar?

I think not playing any preseason games for most starters showed up last night. We’ll see Sunday what the rest of the NFL looks like.

Ddays

Hooked
Raiders made the right move. AB is team kryptonite. If anyone is dumb enough to sign this guy they're nuts. Anyone out there still think the Steelers were at fault with this assclown?

In other news: Patriots sign AB to a performance based contract. Brady has 200 TD passes and AB has 2500 yards receiving...:rolleyes2:

Brute

Hooked
Raiders made the right move. AB is team kryptonite. If anyone is dumb enough to sign this guy they're nuts. Anyone out there still think the Steelers were at fault with this assclown?

In other news: Patriots sign AB to a performance based contract. Brady has 200 TD passes and AB has 2500 yards receiving...:rolleyes2:

It was the right move...Can't wait to see the opener on MNF...

GO RAIDERS!

Top Bottom