The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It always cracks me up that the people who have the most shit to say are always the ones who have nothing to back it up. Here's one that I got from a Michael O'Connor who clearly is a badass wheeler. I mean, why else would he go on YouTube and talk shit about others.

Michael OConnor.jpg

Noble Woodsman

That's all I saw. What's funny is that literally everyone and their mother from the area have all been telling me about how that's how it's done up there. They're PROUD of the fact that it's tough shit and in their minds, what makes it harder than anything we have out west. For this guy to come on all high and mighty about "treading lightly" and how we're the reason why their trails get closed is just stupid.

You are right Eddie - i've done most of my wheeling in new england, and in the northeast, skinny pedal is a requirement on those flat rocks, even without the rain, as they are often slick from moss and leaves even in the best of weather. I also didnt see any damage being cause in the video and loved how you cited his videos in your reply! Dont let folks like this get the best of you. You're doing a great job with the videos!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - if you can believe it, here's one that actually came in for Cindy from a guy named Saed Toure.

saed.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's been a while but here's one from a Kyle Caswell. Guess how I wear my hair is making it hard for him to jerk off to me.

Kyle Caswell.jpg

Slimebones

Haven’t heard anyone say “he drives like a woman”...

Cindy can definitely outwheel most men I know...

Hear, Hear! Cindy's driving is truly inspirational. Made a believer of me after watching her tackle Carnage Canyon in Colorado, way back when. My knees got week just standing on that trail, let alone running it in their Jeep. She has no fear.

Top Bottom