Shocktober is here! Save on Rancho shocks!!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
From September 1st until October 31, is our Rancho rebate program.
We will be offering an exciting promotion that allows customers to purchase any combination of four (4) qualifying Rancho® products and get a Visa® Prepaid Card* by mail for the purchase price of the lowest priced unit, up to our current suggested list price.

The link with all the info:

http://www.gorancho.com/promotions/

Tips to Ensure Timely Processing of Rewards:
Be sure to carefully review the Terms on the back side of enclosed rebate form.
Before mailing in each submission, check that each product sold is listed in the “Qualifying Products/Series” section on the rebate form.
Please fill out each rebate form completely. Do not submit a rebate form with fields left blank.
Include all requested documentation, including a completed rebate form and authentic dated sales receipt. (If products were purchased online, please also include the UPC symbols cut from the packaging of all qualifying products.) Rebates will not be processed without supporting documentation.
Follow posted promotion and postmark dates. Submissions must be postmarked by November 30, 2016. Early or late submissions will not be accepted.

80-shocktober_rebatefront_us_zpspro6bp7n_e9be85dbaa01462fda9b7b45cfe043dcdd07ae0b.jpg

Shocktober 2016

bthomas

Mine are on their way, one set is at my local dealer, the other set they had to order in and should be here anytime.

dannymalkin

I ordered the 5000x shocks during the spring rebate and they are great!

However I tried my best to follow the instructions exactly for the rebate and I never received it. Is there any way you could look into it? I can provide the submission details if you can help!

Yup! I use that stuff on my coilovers and it works great

Gonna have to look into the fluid film for my coilovers. You just give them a good spray all over during regular maintenance? My rears have been making some good noise the last couple weeks after install, even after adjusting the preload and timing rings. Wonder if the fluid will help with the noise as well.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
If you are looking to save money get the RS5000X, if you like a firmer ride the RS7000MT is a great ride.
I like the adjustability of the RS9000XL they just work. You want a soft ride? Set it at 3, want a firmer ride? 7 or so.
I used to preach about 3 being awesome. I ran the RS7000MT ( a monotube, firmer shock that is a 7 or so) and when I switched back to the RS9000XL I now run these shocks on a 7.

:beer:

Which is the better shockthe 5000, 7000, or 9000?

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

If you are looking to save money get the RS5000X, if you like a firmer ride the RS7000MT is a great ride.
I like the adjustability of the RS9000XL they just work. You want a soft ride? Set it at 3, want a firmer ride? 7 or so.
I used to preach about 3 being awesome. I ran the RS7000MT ( a monotube, firmer shock that is a 7 or so) and when I switched back to the RS9000XL I now run these shocks on a 7.

:beer:
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. Wish I could say I was going to buy right now, but just wanted to ask the difference so I can maybe decide better when the time comes to lift my jeep. For now though just trying to get what I can as I can.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rancho

Caught the Bug
So we have what is called MAP pricing, minimum advertised pricing, now what a business decides to quote you, we have no control over that.
Take for example ( I am making this up!!!)
Super Auto Store sells the RS9000XL for $110, but they are offering a 30% off a check out, that is on them. :)

:beer::beer:

Any pointers on who's got the best deal on the 9000's?

Top Bottom