The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Brute

Hooked
I actually live in my sister’s basement...all the photos of all the rigs I own are computer generated...I drive a Ford Pinto to my fast food chain job...

Now if you could do something about your hair and the thump thump thump music, your videos might be worth watching...

Advertising bump...

jesse3638

Hooked
I'll never understand the hate that jealousy can cause in guys like Darin Auvil but I get comments like this all the time.

View attachment 325563

If you want something, WORK FOR IT! But hey, that's just me. :crazyeyes:

I guess installing their product, using their product, reviewing their product, making a video how you installed their product, making a video testing their product isn't "paying" for it. Even if you are afforded products for "free" or "discounted" and no or less money exchanged hands you still worked for it. I guess trade and bartering was all done among sponsered people...;)

I actually live in my sister’s basement...all the photos of all the rigs I own are computer generated...I drive a Ford Pinto to my fast food chain job...

Now if you could do something about your hair and the thump thump thump music, your videos might be worth watching...

Advertising bump...

Damn that some good CGI because I could have sworn I was following you on several occasions during the NY19 kickoff run...haha.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know why so many people care so much about how I look and or dress but here's one from a Ms. Angela that came in today complaining about my socks :crazyeyes:

Ms Angela.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Clearly, based on all the thumbs down that we got on our recent rescue video, it should be of no surprise to me that I'd get a comment like this from Flex Moto.

Flex Moto.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I don't know why so many people care so much about how I look and or dress but here's one from a Ms. Angela that came in today complaining about my socks :crazyeyes:

View attachment 325740

This made me laugh, especially since I am quickly approaching 50 and my kids routinely give me shit for not wearing black socks with shoes and shorts. I get it, I'm old...but the black sock look makes me think someone forgot to put on their dress pants.

A.J.

Advertising bump...

Stop making fun of me! It’s not my fault I never learned to fish. I’m allergic!

Bumpity bum bump.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked

View attachment 325740

I tell people this all the time. I'm 49, overweight, and loosing my hair! I gave up caring whether how I dressed was 'stylish' years ago!

This made me laugh, especially since I am quickly approaching 50 and my kids routinely give me shit for not wearing black socks with shoes and shorts. I get it, I'm old...but the black sock look makes me think someone forgot to put on their dress pants.

Ok Eddie...I’ll send you some cool board shorts, rash guards, and some Hawaiian flip flops to upgrade your look

nbunga

Caught the Bug

Wait a minute, I thought we weren’t supposed to wear black socks with shorts. Maybe I am in style after all.

TRLJNKY

Hell I guess Im old. I wear black socks all the time with shorts but Im also usually always wearing black so they can pound sand. Ppl with nothing better to do than judge. Reminds me of Sergeant Majors in a combat zone worrying about uniform and appearence.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Hell I guess Im old. I wear black socks all the time with shorts but Im also usually always wearing black so they can pound sand. Ppl with nothing better to do than judge. Reminds me of Sergeant Majors in a combat zone worrying about uniform and appearence.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lmao, me at the zoo today rocking shorts and black socks, but a WAYALIFE T-shirt too
IMG_0144.JPG

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, this one from a Jason Rynes is a bit odd to me. Apparently, I didn't come up with a fender fix for the JL but rather, some guy with a blue Sahara did. Of course, I don't have a clue as to that might be or that I would get someone all worked up over it :crazyeyes:

Jason Rynes.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So, this one from a Jason Rynes is a bit odd to me. Apparently, I didn't come up with a fender fix for the JL but rather, some guy with a blue Sahara did. Of course, I don't have a clue as to that might be or that I would get someone all worked up over it :crazyeyes:

View attachment 325944

I’ve never seen a video of it and can’t find anything from searching but he must be more correcter.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Yeah. 50 here. Not gonna do that, either.

Top Bottom