Kill it With Fire

Stotch

Caught the Bug
I kinda like this. Haha. They turned the bed into a big ass race spoiler, and as retarded as it is it looks like they did it right.

That didn't even occur to me! :clap2: It's still ridiculous and hilarious, but at least they may have accomplished some functionality; as long as it can get up to a speed that makes it useful....

CalSgt

Hooked
I kinda like this. Haha. They turned the bed into a big ass race spoiler, and as retarded as it is it looks like they did it right.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Wide tires in back and skinny's up front does not make it a sprint car... and yes, it looks retarded

Torrin

Heh, ya, and you always get a salvage title because of a little damage and the airbag didn't deploy. Very bad on many levels.

jeeeep

Hooked
Heh, ya, and you always get a salvage title because of a little damage and the airbag didn't deploy. Very bad on many levels.

this^^ salvage title because of cosmetic damage ...yeahhhh, it was totaled for cosmetic damage :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

"...didn't put any cheap parts in the car," :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I almost pissed myself laughing so hard at this shit...

bmkrinne

He’s also got the American flags backward on the back windows. Stars to the wind, but maybe he drives in reverse a lot! [emoji52]

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Spotted this atrocity on the way to our turkey bowl... not a Jeep, but needs to be burned.

IMG_9329.jpg

Top Bottom