4.10 Dana 44 Rubicon Gears

07JKSahara

Hi all, I'm looking for 4.10 gears you might have taken out of your front rubi D44 axle? Norcal preferred, I can come pick up. Name a reasonable price and 6 pack of choice.

Thanks for looking.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Hi all, I'm looking for 4.10 gears you might have taken out of your front rubi D44 axle? Norcal preferred, I can come pick up. Name a reasonable price and 6 pack of choice.

Thanks for looking.

In about 2-3 weeks, I'll be having my Rubi axles (currently 4.10s) re geared to 5.13s.

I live out in Dublin. Make an offer and they're yours!

Yeep

If erau's don't workout for whatever reason, I have a set that I recently swapped out(5-6k miles on them) , but I'd have to mail them..

vjusmc

I also have a set of my 2015 rubicon which are coming off in 2 weeks. I'm located in Alhambra Ca if your other offers don't come through make me an offer and they're yours.

I may have missed something in the process.

What axle are these going into?

What gears are you currently running? If you are running the 3.21 you will need a new gear carrier. Additionally you will want to get a master install kit for when you have these installed.

R/
Will

07JKSahara

I may have missed something in the process.

What axle are these going into?

What gears are you currently running? If you are running the 3.21 you will need a new gear carrier. Additionally you will want to get a master install kit for when you have these installed.

R/
Will

They're going into a rubi dana 44 front. Straight swap, taking out the 5.13 so I can match my rear end. I'm having a shop do the swap, kit, labor, etc is included.

Top Bottom