Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Jsouder53

Hooked
Is that your place?! Fucking bad ass man!!!!!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks, sure is! It’s the only place we could find available in our budget for rent when we moved here to Montana. It’s also better than we could imagine lol the landlord is also pretty chill about us having 4 dogs, 5 chickens, 2 turkeys and a cat [emoji23]

rubiDave

After 26 years in the same house the wife and I have decided to move. Its only 8 miles away, but we want to downsize a bit and get a bit further away from the city lights and noises.
I knew the move would be a pain in the ass, but now the reality of it is really kicking in - too much accumulated shit.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Still don't know how to multi-quote, But Thanks to All!! She still needs an interior and quite a few fixes here and there. But she runs like a bat out a hell.:eek:

boardsurfer

Still don't know how to multi-quote,

On desktop (not sure about mobile) Click the Quote+ button (lower right corner) on each post you want to quote, then when you get to the bottom of the page, click Reply to Thread (lower left). Each post you quoted will already be there.

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Still don't know how to multi-quote, But Thanks to All!! She still needs an interior and quite a few fixes here and there. But she runs like a bat out a hell.[emoji33]

On the mobile, just tap the post you want to quote and 4 options come up. On the right side is “more” click that, then multi quote and then select the posts you want to add.

Thats pretty wicked!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:

Seahawkfan

Hooked
On desktop (not sure about mobile) Click the Quote+ button (lower right corner) on each post you want to quote, then when you get to the bottom of the page, click Reply to Thread (lower left). Each post you quoted will already be there.

View attachment 336929

On the mobile, just tap the post you want to quote and 4 options come up. On the right side is “more” click that, then multi quote and then select the posts you want to add.

Thats pretty wicked!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Well shit I feel stupid. Thanks Guys

Sharkey

Word Ninja
How hard is it to replace a gas water heater? It looks like ours decided to die today. The thought of paying some dude $70 an hour to take his time pulling the old one and installing a new one isn’t sitting well with me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrailHunter

Hooked
How hard is it to replace a gas water heater? It looks like ours decided to die today. The thought of paying some dude $70 an hour to take his time pulling the old one and installing a new one isn’t sitting well with me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

It’s Easy.

Top Bottom