The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This isn't so much a hater comment directed toward me but I still thought it was worth sharing here. Guys like this Michael Miguez really make me wonder what happened to the American spirit of dreaming big, working hard, saving up and pursuing happiness.

michael miguez.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I got from a Daveinet. Apparently, he felt the need to preach at me because we took Tessa with us to Lowe's Hardware. Now, I can't say if this is true of all Lowe's but the one in my town WELCOMES dogs and everyone is ALWAYS happy to see Tessa.

Daveinet.jpg

USMC Wrangler

Here's one that I got from a Daveinet. Apparently, he felt the need to preach at me because we took Tessa with us to Lowe's Hardware. Now, I can't say if this is true of all Lowe's but the one in my town WELCOMES dogs and everyone is ALWAYS happy to see Tessa.

View attachment 329015

Yes, everything must be changed to meet everyone’s individual needs. [emoji849]My local Lowe’s allows dogs as well.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, everything must be changed to meet everyone’s individual needs. [emoji849]My local Lowe’s allows dogs as well.

To be fair, it does bug me to no end when people bring their yappy mats into a grocery store or the like. It especially annoys me when they have them on those stupid retractable leashes and let them run around the store grabbing things off the shelves. That being said, Lowe's specifically has a policy of allowing dogs.

WJCO

Meme King
This isn't so much a hater comment directed toward me but I still thought it was worth sharing here. Guys like this Michael Miguez really make me wonder what happened to the American spirit of dreaming big, working hard, saving up and pursuing happiness.

View attachment 329014

We live in a multi-trillion dollar economy. The money is out there if one wishes to pursue obtaining it.

USMC Wrangler

To be fair, it does bug me to no end when people bring their yappy mats into a grocery store or the like. It especially annoys me when they have them on those stupid retractable leashes and let them run around the store grabbing things off the shelves. That being said, Lowe's specifically has a policy of allowing dogs.

Same boat here. I don’t like them in grocery stores and have seen it first hand. I just don’t feel the need to get on someone’s YouTube channel to express my personal concerns about it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I agree with you. We bring the dog to Home Depot and PetSmart. Not the grocery store. She is usually with us but can stay in the car if we go to a place that shouldn’t have dogs. It’s common sense and some people don’t have it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I’ve actually litigated a “service dog” in the grocery store case. Fun stuff. (When are we going to do a camping trip again?). I love real life stories with the people I know, trust, and love. 🥃

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

LOL - just a follow up on this Daveinet...

He shouldn’t come here! Dogs running around everywhere and leashless! Job sites, stores (grocery stores even), it’s almost too dog friendly of a town and I have 4 dogs lol the leashless-ness bugs me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's yet another guy named Adam Reed who has a hard time jerking off to me because of my hair and the fact that I don't grab a stick and move it around. :crazyeyes:

Adam Reed.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - just got a reply from Adam Reed and apparently, he thinks it's "better to be a homo than a confused squinty-eyed dip shit". To each their own :cheesy:

Adam Reed.jpg

Top Bottom