VIDEO : WAYALIFE NEW YEAR'S KICK OFF RUN - 2 Days of Off Road Fun with Friends

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Thanks Jim! Was great to meet you and Tony . Especially loved hearing stories from Tony about Code 1 and the JL development process . Hope to get out again in the future

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jjlong

We had a great trip with y'all. Terrific video! Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon in the living room with a smooth glass of whiskey. Thanks to everyone for being such great hosts and letting Dynatrac join in on the run. Hope to see everybody again soon.

To show our gratitude we are offering a free Dynatrac T-shirt to all the folks that attended the run. All you have to do is email us your names, shirt size, phone contact and shipping address, and we'll send it out. Please email to: marketing@dynatrac.com

Don't worry, we will never share your info with anyone. Allow a few weeks for shirts to arrive.
Email Sent...Thank You for the unexpected gift!

We had a great trip with y'all. Terrific video! Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon in the living room with a smooth glass of whiskey. Thanks to everyone for being such great hosts and letting Dynatrac join in on the run. Hope to see everybody again soon.

To show our gratitude we are offering a free Dynatrac T-shirt to all the folks that attended the run. All you have to do is email us your names, shirt size, phone contact and shipping address, and we'll send it out. Please email to: marketing@dynatrac.com

Don't worry, we will never share your info with anyone. Allow a few weeks for shirts to arrive.

Thank you DYNATRAC!! Email sent.

JAGS

Hooked
A little behind on this. Thanks Jim and Tony for hanging with us. More thanks for the shirt offer. Too cool.

Email sent. [emoji41]

jackjr

Another fantastic video Eddie and Cindy!

Just watched the video for the second time. Great work. I would like to ask what engine Brute has in that Jeep. Sounds very strong and Eddie, you did pick him to do the towing.
I look forward to more videos of your adventures. I hope to have my '68 CJ5 on the road again soon. Just have a few more electrical problems to finish up.
Have a great year!
jack

Brute

Hooked
Just watched the video for the second time. Great work. I would like to ask what engine Brute has in that Jeep. Sounds very strong and Eddie, you did pick him to do the towing.
I look forward to more videos of your adventures. I hope to have my '68 CJ5 on the road again soon. Just have a few more electrical problems to finish up.
Have a great year!
jack

5.7 hemi .....

Top Bottom