The Chronicles of JeepFan and GemHunter

JeepFan

Hooked
Looks like a beautiful day! Clear sky’s

Couldn't have asked for better weather. :cool:

Good to see you out enjoying the Jeep.

Thanks! One of these days we have to get out your way! :yup:

I thought the Route was closed. I've always wanted to run it! Is it just a section that's open or did you ignore the signs? 😉

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Most of the route is closed but you can go as far as the Tumble Inn on the North end. We visited the South end end of route as well. Too bad most of the route is closed though. :crazyeyes:

BaddestCross

Couldn't have asked for better weather. :cool:

Thanks! One of these days we have to get out your way! :yup:

Most of the route is closed but you can go as far as the Tumble Inn on the North end. We visited the South end end of route as well. Too bad most of the route is closed though. :crazyeyes:
So you started at Castaic, or did you make your way from Lake Hughes area?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

JeepFan

Hooked
So you started at Castaic, or did you make your way from Lake Hughes area?

We started at the North end off the 138 near Quail Lake. The road is pretty washed out in places but you can drive as far as Tumble Inn. There were lots of people on motorcycles and quads so we didn't stay too long. :crazyeyes: We explored the South end via Lake Hughes. Not much to see over there but it was a fun drive and, great weather too!

Cool shot my friend!

Thanks! WE need to get you two back out on the trail soon! :yup:

#noinvite

:D #notmyfault

Looks like a great time and perfect weather today too. [emoji106]

You neither huh. Damn kids these days. [emoji6][emoji23]

Didn't you get my text? :shock:

Looks cool [emoji1360]... Ive been wanting to explore over there.... Hoping to get out to Gorman soon as well.

Lots of places to explore in this area. Unfortunately, a lot of trails have been blocked or are now on private property.

Right? He's basically my neighbor and I didn't get the call either! ��

LOL!

Top Bottom