Two Leaf Trail - Goodsprings, NV

rubiDave

It took about 5 hours for 8 Jeeps.

Great teamwork. I nearly flooped at one point. Vic & Jeff jumped in and stopped me teetering on front passenger and rear driver with my nose in the air only inches from a big rock outcropping. Meanwhile Don & Vince got my winch line connected to keep the nose down and Greer and others stacked rocks under my rear passenger wheel. End result I was able to climb out unscathed. This is the only pic I got of it. 20210110_115044.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Now that looks like a fun trail, definitely now on the to do list. Was Byron throwing out more Ketchup again?

Ruvicon

I had a great time on the trail until the u-joint broke. I great group of guys to lend a helping hand to remove the damaged parts.

RubiDave, thanks for the picture of me with serious hat-head. Then the other with my ass hanging out on your hood. Very flattering...

Vic

fiend

Caught the Bug
After seeing Jerry’s high lift being an essential tool not once but twice on that run, including to get me out of a jam, I may just dust mine off and figure out a place to mount it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
After seeing Jerry’s high lift being an essential tool not once but twice on that run, including to get me out of a jam, I may just dust mine off and figure out a place to mount it.

While I've only used mine to break down my wheels to remove my old tires. It bolts up to my tire carrier and takes no extra space so I figure have it and not need it rather then need it and not have it. Plus my buddy gave it to me so it didn't cost me anything.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

bhaner

True story!

Ruvicon

Lord knows we’ve teased Jerry almost every time we heard out about his High Lift usage, but I’m a believer now. I’m going to pull mine out of the garage and mount it also. Jerry knows best!

But we’ll still tease him every chance we get...

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
Lord knows we’ve teased Jerry almost every time we heard out about his High Lift usage, but I’m a believer now. I’m going to pull mine out of the garage and mount it also. Jerry knows best!

But we’ll still tease him every chance we get...

Jist make sure to bring some PB blaster or WD40 if its mounted outside the jeep..haha

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jjlong

This was one of the best trails I've run. Thanks for putting it together, Byron! By the way, the tail pipe smoke was just a stuck PCV valve.[emoji106]

fiend

Caught the Bug
This was one of the best trails I've run. Thanks for putting it together, Byron! By the way, the tail pipe smoke was just a stuck PCV valve.[emoji106]

Good news. How’d you diagnose it?

Top Bottom