Wrangler Rubicon

gatorpsu

Hey all. I’m looking to buy a Rubicon Recon (will be my third Jeep) and was hoping to fit my family of six in it. Any ideas on third row seats? I saw there was a company called Little Passenger Seats that went out of business. I would love to be able to give my four boys the chance to sit in the Jeep in a rear facing seat like when I was a kid in the station wagon. Any used seats for sale? Are there similar products out there?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

We're full of help today

You can always find room for one more on the roof, National Lampoon's style

That may have reprocussions too

Attachments

• the-family-truckster-vacation-movie-car-chevy-chase-movie-cars-full-size-chevy-800x600.jpg
    the-family-truckster-vacation-movie-car-chevy-chase-movie-cars-full-size-chevy-800x600.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 138

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Hey all. I’m looking to buy a Rubicon Recon (will be my third Jeep) and was hoping to fit my family of six in it. Any ideas on third row seats? I saw there was a company called Little Passenger Seats that went out of business. I would love to be able to give my four boys the chance to sit in the Jeep in a rear facing seat like when I was a kid in the station wagon. Any used seats for sale? Are there similar products out there?

You can use a back seat out of a 2 door with a bracket teraflex makes. The seat can be installed forward facing or rear facing.

USMC Wrangler

You can use a back seat out of a 2 door with a bracket teraflex makes. The seat can be installed forward facing or rear facing.

kids in the back seat mounted with a bracket teraflex makes? :crazyeyes:

Might as well call Jack Kevorkian.

I’m definitely not a terrorflex fan, but these brackets have been just fine for the last couple years in my Jeep.

OP, I was in the same boat and initially installed a bestop seat for a CJ-TJ. It didn’t match the interior, which didn’t bother me, but I found a great deal on a matching JK rear seat and made the change anyway. The TF brackets are bigger and thicker than the bestop brackets.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

USMC Wrangler

Also, Rock Hard 4x4 makes a 3rd row seat roll bar extension. I also run that.

IMG_7022.JPG

IMG_7023.JPG

Top Bottom