Yokohama X-MT

cboggs

Lots of videos of the Genright guys running them before changing to Mickey Thompsons. Tires look like they might run small? Never seen them in person.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lots of videos of the Genright guys running them before changing to Mickey Thompsons. Tires look like they might run small? Never seen them in person.

Yup, this ^^^^. After seeing them move over to Mickey Thompsons (basically Cooper STT Pros), I don't think I've seen much of them since.

Brute

Hooked

Yup, this ^^^^. After seeing them move over to Mickey Thompsons (basically Cooper STT Pros), I don't think I've seen much of them since.

Tony dropped Yokohama?...that was a quick partnership...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Have you looked at the Pitbull Rockers?

Not the most street friendly looking tires but they do look like they'd do well in the muck! Also, don't know if it's actually true but Tire Mart, Inc., the parent company says they make them in the USA. :yup:

Tony dropped Yokohama?...that was a quick partnership...

I dunno. Unless I'm seeing pics out of sync, I don't think I've seen them running Yokohamas recently.

Top Bottom