My life with a Brick

Weebz

Caught the Bug
I was so busy today I forgot about it being gone until I walked in at 6 and it wasn’t there! I’ll check tomorrow and see if the scan showed anything

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Beginning to think this cause is for all the wrong reasons. You forgot your beloved Brick was gone and pending a critical diagnosis!!!! Blasphemy!!!!

Weebz

Caught the Bug
So I passed ANDY tonight in Auburn at 5 and he asked me about it and I realized I got so busy again today I completely forgot all about it again, geez, freaking work always cutting into my private time

Seriously though, how does your dealer not call you as well? Just crazy talk there.

JKbrick

Seriously though, how does your dealer not call you as well? Just crazy talk there.

So full disclosure I didn’t have confidence in either dealer in Ft Wayne after describing my situation so I went to a guy that works at a small dealership just south of here. I felt comfortable with letting him work on it after talking with him, but my mistake may have been telling him it’s not my dd

nbunga

Caught the Bug
So full disclosure I didn’t have confidence in either dealer in Ft Wayne after describing my situation so I went to a guy that works at a small dealership just south of here. I felt comfortable with letting him work on it after talking with him, but my mistake may have been telling him it’s not my dd

If he’s anything like a friend of mine that works at Jim Schmidt Chevy and works on the side at home too, he’s probably swamped with side work. He actually hired another guy to help him out.

Top Bottom