The build and Pics of JeepAlexander14's unnamed Jeep

bowtech50

I am interested to know what cleaners you use to get that thing to shine like you do? Even the frame looks good. Awesome build!!!!

I have been meaning to post this but I have been busy with work and just haven't got to it. Like 6 weeks ago I installed my rancho shocks. Then a few days later I installed synergy dragline flip, synergy drag link, synergy tie rod and fox ats steering stabilizer. I did have a drop pitman arm so installed a stock one with the flip kit. My friend Anton and I did all the work so labor was free except for the 40 dollar drill bit I had to buy.
Here are some pics.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438019656.792881.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438019715.758352.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438019741.620499.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438019764.449454.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438019785.009793.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438019818.305144.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438019952.844378.jpg

swazza94

How are you liking the PS Hood Louver on the gecko? I have a gecko as well and I'm not too sure if i should bite the bullet and just buy it? if it wasn't already on the rig when you purchased it would have you installed one man?

How are you liking the PS Hood Louver on the gecko? I have a gecko as well and I'm not too sure if i should bite the bullet and just buy it? if it wasn't already on the rig when you purchased it would have you installed one man?

I love the look of it and it does help to a lot more air to flow throughout the engine bay. I love gecko but like to have black accents to make it pop even more. I would definitely recommend getting it. Only downside is engine bay get even more dirty because of the holes.

Went to hidden falls this past Sunday and it was awesome.
Changed my diff fluid and extended my bump stuffs (not enough though I still need a 1/2 inch more).
Here are some pics. videos coming soon
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441660830.978068.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441660842.882001.jpg

Last edited:
Today I made the decision that I am going to sell my jeep. I need something more fuel efficient and better on the highway for college.
All my parts are now for sale if anyone wants to buy some. Willing to trade for cash plus stock parts

tdougherty81

Today I made the decision that I am going to sell my jeep. I need something more fuel efficient and better on the highway for college.
All my parts are now for sale if anyone wants to buy some. Willing to trade for cash plus stock parts

What do you want for the 1/4 pounder and stinger?

Al Bundy

What are you selling bud. ? Also any pics ?

Top Bottom