Trail Wildlife!

Chairokey

I didn't get a pic because we were scared for our lives, but yesterday the wife and I were playing some disc golf when we kept hearing a grunting noise. She looked over and said "look a moose!" And proceeded to get her phone for a pic. I told her to get away because she could have babies. Then she says "it does!" We exited the scene quickly and good thing because that moose ended up standing right where we were at lol

groovebus

I didn't get a pic because we were scared for our lives, but yesterday the wife and I were playing some disc golf when we kept hearing a grunting noise. She looked over and said "look a moose!" And proceeded to get her phone for a pic. I told her to get away because she could have babies. Then she says "it does!" We exited the scene quickly and good thing because that moose ended up standing right where we were at lol

Question? How did you see a moose in Abilene TX? I hope you were on vacation. I been to the Abilene area alot and the biggest deer is a small mule deer. I would be very concerned if I saw a moose around that area. Just curious. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, this is a fun thread and with great pics!! Here's one that I found...

main.php

Chairokey

A little close for comfort.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376893068.252150.jpg

Saw this little lady on our way to pick blue berries. While harvesting I kept hearing leaves rustle across this thin tree line but figured it was my wife and sister just out if site. On the way out we looked back and there was a family of moose just a stones throw away from where we were picking lol. Dodged another moose bullet! That's the 3rd in 5 months :p

Marvinmwjt

Followed us almost the entire trail. This was at a place called Flat n Nasty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1377096016881.jpg
    1377096016881.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 653

Ldogg

I love seeing wildlife out on the trail. We saw a bear about a month ago while drive between trails on a forest service road. I wasn't quick enough to get a pic though. It was a pretty awesome site for sure. We were driving along the road and he walked out in front of me about 150' down the road. I stopped watched him cross the road and as I tried to get a little closer to get a picture he beat feet into the woods and down towards a creek. Coolest thing I have seen in a long time.

Evilidea

doh OK, I need to see the eye doc and upgrade my contacts even zoomed it was too blurry to make out until you told me what I was looking at.

Top Bottom