VIDEO : JEEPIN JAUNTZ - Claim Your Destiny / Massive Las Vegas Desert PBR Beer Can

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool video! Love seeing America- the lil towns and the history- even if wiped out. So many to see. Well, Quite the PBR can 🤣! Look forward to more jauntz!

PBR - cheap, easy enough to drink, available just about anywhere in America and it's even red, white and blue :rock:

That warning at the bottom. [emoji23]

Cool video series! Can’t wait for more.

Glad you like our new series and yes, that antifa doctrine is quite funny. :crazyeyes:

drrags

Very cool, thanks! Yeah, I don't always want to go out and break my Jeep on obstacles; sometimes it's just fun to chill and explore.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really cool video. It seems like there are a lot of great sights in your neck of the woods.

Glad you liked it. I think there are a lot of great sights to see all over America but out in my neck of the woods, there are a lot in remote locations.

Cool video! Liked the drone and the music.

Thanks and I figured you'd like the tunes :D

Very cool, thanks! Yeah, I don't always want to go out and break my Jeep on obstacles; sometimes it's just fun to chill and explore.

Exploring is what got us into Jeeps. Wheeling was just an added bonus. :cool:

stragler

One of the best parts about traveling across America, especially if you’re willing to hop off the Interstate, is being able to see all the cool, quirky and historic roadside attractions that you can find all along the way. Of course, making jaunts like these are always lot easier and I might add, a hell of a lot more fun, if you can do it in a Jeep! In this episode of JEEPIN JAUNTZ, we'll take you out to an old railroad water tank located just north of Las Vegas and that's been painted by graffiti artists to look like a massive PBR or Pabst Blue Ribbon can. We hope you enjoy the video and we hope that you'll be able to... Claim Your Destiny! :cool:

JEEPIN JAUNTZ is an all new video series that Cindy and I have started to highlight short excursion and cool places that you can visit in a stock Jeep. While most of these videos will involve at least some amount of time off road, not all of them will as our primary focus will be about the destinations we take you to.

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:
Pretty weird but interesting.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome little jaunt. I’ll have to check this out sometime!

It's in your neck of the woods, you definitely should :cool:

Cool little short! I like the addition of the drone footage. 👍

I hope you make this a running series... I understand your hesitation to post up locations of a lot of the stuff, but some hints would be cool. 😎

LOL!! Actually, I gave a LOT of hints and really, they should be more than enough to find this place. :yup:

That was really cool to watch [emoji106] Thanks for sharing!

Glad you liked it :cool:

Top Bottom