WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We're pretty much on first-name basis with all the party stores here after the wedding. How many do you want?

Well heck, if it really is that easy, just hundred pack should do. I think the last time I bought some, it was like $19. I'll pay ya back for them if you can grab them :yup:

Well heck, if it really is that easy, just hundred pack should do. I think the last time I bought some, it was like $19. I'll pay ya back for them if you can grab them :yup:

Eddie will these work? They are 3 ounces so I know they’re bigger, but there’s 150 of them and they are Lindsey Lohan cheap. IMG_0421.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie will these work? They are 3 ounces so I know they’re bigger, but there’s 150 of them and they are Lindsey Lohan cheap.

:cheesy: Love the analogy!

If at all possible, smaller cups - 2 oz or less would be better. Problem is, it's hard to regulate how much to pour and if the glasses are smaller to begin with, they're easier to manage. 1.5 is ideal but even 1 oz works great.

:cheesy: Love the analogy!

If at all possible, smaller cups - 2 oz or less would be better. Problem is, it's hard to regulate how much to pour and if the glasses are smaller to begin with, they're easier to manage. 1.5 is ideal but even 1 oz works great.

Sounds good. I figured as much. They are somewhat harder to find here than I thought. I’m out and about so I’ll check one other place I think I’ve seen them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good. I figured as much. They are somewhat harder to find here than I thought. I’m out and about so I’ll check one other place I think I’ve seen them.

LOL!! Glad to know that I'm not the only one who has a hard time finding the right shot glasses. You can pretty much get the colored ones in the right size anywhere including Walmart but for a one time use, they're kind of on the pricey side especially being that you only get a few.

LOL!! Glad to know that I'm not the only one who has a hard time finding the right shot glasses. You can pretty much get the colored ones in the right size anywhere including Walmart but for a one time use, they're kind of on the pricey side especially being that you only get a few.

Being in Utah I’m surprised they even know what shot glasses are... 🥴

You got it. If I can't get them for some reason I'll let you know.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I struck out. I was going to blame the fact that it’s New Year’s Eve and all the stores are just “out” of them. But then I realized I live in Salt Lake City and I’d have better luck finding a fucking unicorn with a dick on its forehead shaped like a candy cane.

BaddestCross

I struck out. I was going to blame the fact that it’s New Year’s Eve and all the stores are just “out” of them. But then I realized I live in Salt Lake City and I’d have better luck finding a fucking unicorn with a dick on its forehead shaped like a candy cane.
I read somewhere that those fuckers run in herds over there. 🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom