The things kids say...

WJCO

Meme King
Started smoking a pork butt early this morning and I was just getting ready to add the rub and my 6 year old son came over and asked, 'What is that?'
I told him that it was a pig butt that I was getting ready to cook.
He contorted his face and said, "Ewwww, gross! Does it still have poop in it?!?"

:cheesy:

boardsurfer

Started smoking a pork butt early this morning and I was just getting ready to add the rub and my 6 year old son came over and asked, 'What is that?'
I told him that it was a pig butt that I was getting ready to cook.
He contorted his face and said, "Ewwww, gross! Does it still have poop in it?!?"

:cheesy:
Next time just go with it. :cheesy:

U4AeLeM.jpg

BaddestCross

Lol. When my daughter was small I had to tell her that the sliced squash in her soup was moon cheese so she'd eat it. 😂

Also, my wife made baby clam soup and my daughter asked what the chunks of meat were. My wife told her that they were baby clams. My daughter asked where their mama was and my wife told her that she had eaten her for lunch. My daughter teared up and started eating the soup... Under her breath, with every bite, we heard my daughter say "go see your mama" 😂🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

WJCO

Meme King
My 7 year old is starting to really read faster. He's got this joke book. He comes upstairs laughing and says to my wife and I that he's got this really funny joke from his book. He reads it to us.

"What do you call a dog with a feather? "

Before we can answer, he says, " A hot dog!" And starts laughing hysterically. My wife and I look at each other like WTF?

She has him bring the book over. It was fever, not feather.

Now the story that we can tell everyone is funnier than the joke itself.

TrailHunter

Hooked
My 7 year old is starting to really read faster. He's got this joke book. He comes upstairs laughing and says to my wife and I that he's got this really funny joke from his book. He reads it to us.

"What do you call a dog with a feather? "

Before we can answer, he says, " A hot dog!" And starts laughing hysterically. My wife and I look at each other like WTF?

She has him bring the book over. It was fever, not feather.

Now the story that we can tell everyone is funnier than the joke itself.

That's funny!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
When my now 17 year old was about six, he walked up behind me when I was shaving and said “Dad! Dad! Look what I can do!”

I turned around to see him standing there with a hanger hanging from his, um, erection.

The responsible dad in me took over and said “that’s cool son, but you probably don’t want to hang stuff from it.”

Internally though, I was thinking “that’s my boy!”

Brute

Hooked
When my now 17 year old was about six, he walked up behind me when I was shaving and said “Dad! Dad! Look what I can do!”

I turned around to see him standing there with a hanger hanging from his, um, erection.

The responsible dad in me took over and said “that’s cool son, but you probably don’t want to hang stuff from it.”

Internally though, I was thinking “that’s my boy!”

Except maybe donuts...

trailraider

when my daughter was about five, there was a bunch of us sitting around talking and she blurts out to us " I like when you have sex in the van". no clue to this day where it came from. but embarrassing none the less.

Last night The wife was in the shower. My 4 year old son sneaks into the bathroom with a bladed hand and yells "credit card swipe" as he simultaneously swipes the previous mentioned bladed hand between her soapy butt cheeks. Lmao...that guy!!! I don't know where he gets it. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Took my boy's fishing when my youngest was about 4. He would grab the worms so I could put them on the hook. Well got everybody baited up and was relaxing a little. Next thing I see is my youngest waving his arm all over the place. I'm like oh shit don't that! By the time I got to him luckily the hook had come out. I asked him if he was okay. And looks at me and says "He bit me". Thinking the worm had bit him. Needless to say I no longer had worm helper..

TwitchingDog

Took my boy's fishing when my youngest was about 4. He would grab the worms so I could put them on the hook. Well got everybody baited up and was relaxing a little. Next thing I see is my youngest waving his arm all over the place. I'm like oh shit don't that! By the time I got to him luckily the hook had come out. I asked him if he was okay. And looks at me and says "He bit me". Thinking the worm had bit him. Needless to say I no longer had worm helper..

IDK - first time I hooked up a bloodsucker worm as a kid the damn think bit me pretty hard. LOL!! I don’t blame him for freaking out.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
when my daughter was about five, there was a bunch of us sitting around talking and she blurts out to us " I like when you have sex in the van". no clue to this day where it came from. but embarrassing none the less.

so...do you own a van?

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Lol, convo with my not quite 2 yo going on 15.
A: i pooped!
Me: good job, want me to change your diaper?
A:uhh...uhh.......uhh................uhh........uhhhh....
Me: yes?
A:no (big fuckin smiles)
Me:come on real quick.
A:no. No!
Me: how about an ealry bath and you can come back to play?
A:uhh...uhh.......uhh................uhh........uhhhh....
Me:sits back down.
A:yes!
Me:fml

WJCO

Meme King
KIMG0239.jpg

Me: How did this happen?

Kid: I have no idea.

Me: Were you jumping on the bed?

Kid: Nope.

Me:

d09151fa496b5aab735e3d25bd04eca4.jpg