What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Beyrgut

The Fed dropped off my Trektop NX while installing rear bumper and tire carrier. I was a little shocked since Amazon had sent me an email at 4 am this morning saying it had not shipped yet and would be refunding shipping cost.

DSC00957-8x6.jpg

And then right as I was posting this Brown Santa shows up with my vaccum pump relocation bracket.
DSC00958-8x6.jpg

Last edited:

CajunJK

The Fed dropped off my Trektop NX while installing rear bumper and tire carrier. I was a little shocked since Amazon had sent me an email at 4 am this morning saying it had not shipped yet and would be refunding shipping cost.

View attachment 33133

And then right as I was posting this Brown Santa shows up with my vaccum pump relocation bracket.
View attachment 33134

Let's see pics of that Trektop install when you do it and also let us know how it goes for you!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Make sure you cut the holes in the right spot. The directions aren't the greatest.

Other then that its a pretty easy install.

StrizzyChris

I fart in your general direction!

thats exactly what made me chuckle! When GCM was talking about being french and spitting in his general direction...couldnt stop from laughing and thinking of the Frenchman from MP.

Now someone go find me a shrubbery! NEE!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
thats exactly what made me chuckle! When GCM was talking about being french and spitting in his general direction...couldnt stop from laughing and thinking of the Frenchman from MP.

A nice one, not to tall, not to wide

Sent from my iPhone

GCM 2

You were all over it brother! To be honest, I quote so much crap from movies I love because the lines just work for the moment, sometimes I forget I am even referencing a movie.

Monty Python's comedians had some of the best lines ever!

Beyrgut

Let's see pics of that Trektop install when you do it and also let us know how it goes for you!

Install went really smooth being that it was 90+ outside. The only places I had issues were the lower corners and the upper driver side zipper would only go half way. I went inside for a bout 30 minutes to cool off and came out and the corners and zippers went on without a hitch. I watched this, Trektop Install Tips, last night and I agree some parts of the included instructions were shoddy. For all the slits that needed cutting I held the brackets in place and marked with a sharpie, the first one doesn't exactly match the diagram prior where you unzip the padding.

Final result, forgot to take pics while I was putting it together :doh:
DSC00960-8x6.jpg

Last edited:

CajunJK

Install went really smooth being that it was 90+ outside. The only places I had issues were the lower corners and the upper driver side zipper would only go half way. I went inside for a bout 30 minutes to cool off and came out and the corners and zippers went on without a hitch. I watched this, Trektop Install Tips, last night and I agree some parts of the included instructions were shoddy. For all the slits that needed cutting I held the brackets in place and marked with a sharpie, the first one doesn't exactly match the diagram prior where you unzip the padding.

Final result, forgot to take pics while I was putting it together :doh:
View attachment 33266

Looks damn good!!! Can't wait to get home to do mine!!!

flotto

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370297955.357164.jpg

good day when you come home and see a package like this when you weren't expecting it for another 2 weeks.

my LOD sliders!

Atch

Got to love coming home from Moab to these bad boys! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370304258.425956.jpg

My EVO corner armor for my carrier.

bbailey

Banned
Got my new rear tire carrier today. OR Fab Tire/Rotopax Carrier. If all goes as planned, I'll be attempting the install tomorrow after work.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370304720.552279.jpg

Top Bottom