A journey to remember

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Well Montana and a good portion of Idaho are behind me ... I recommend us 12 for a nice scenic drive along a river .. plenty of camping as well .. still no good shots of bears but I did get one of a Moose ( doesnt really count though ) 20180904_110405.jpg att is not the best In the upper midwest .. gonna roam hells canyon then out to the Oregon coast for a good bit for shots .. msg me if your interested in site ..

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

CCTX50

Thanks for the heads up on you trip thread. Just went through it and talk about an epic trip. You have a great talent in taking photos and capturing what many of us will never see. I love BBNP and am planning a trip early 2019. I will take my camera and see what I am able to come up with. I am for sure a rookie in that area.

Also thanks for the PM. I will get back with you soon. Stay safe out there and enjoy!!!!!

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the heads up on you trip thread. Just went through it and talk about an epic trip. You have a great talent in taking photos and capturing what many of us will never see. I love BBNP and am planning a trip early 2019. I will take my camera and see what I am able to come up with. I am for sure a rookie in that area.

Also thanks for the PM. I will get back with you soon. Stay safe out there and enjoy!!!!!
Np just let me know .. more than willing to haul em in for ya if need be ..

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Love the pics man! I'll be headed out there in about three weeks!
You will enjoy it I'm sure ... I could easily find myself staying up here
Looks like a beautiful area, thanks for the pics 👍
Np man glad your enjoying it ..

Should be able to update a bit more now that I'm out of the dreaded no signal zones (no telling for how long though )

Top Bottom