When Things Go Wrong

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
From the comments...quite a bit more than just a busted arm.

She DID have a seatbelt on. we had to cut it to get her out of the buggy. dude kicked in rear steer to show off his buggy and she didn't know how to use it. simple mistake. most of you would do the same. As for my buddy Greg and the belt, she was bleeding A LOT. degloved her hand between the roll bar and rock. stretched her wrist about 6 inches longer than it should have been and ripped all the skin up to her fingers. Granted she may not have needed it at the time, we did what we could to help her.

Man that sounds painful

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mo0s3

I've found it really helpful to watch videos of when offroading goes wrong. Videos of tricked out Jeeps climbing huge obstacles sometimes make it look super easy and it's a good reminder to me to watch a video when things didn't go well and analyze what went wrong.

Throw up any video you have that'd be helfpul for newcomers or just a good reminder to ol timers to always take the trail seriously.

Here is one to get us started.
https://youtu.be/wyIDNn73H4U

What went wrong: too much skinny pedal and a poor spotter

Heart attack hill is no joke. I did this trail after I watched this video and it actually made it worse lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dominic

Ruben needs extension limiters... and a new bump stop!

But not all a bad attempt, he was still able to drive it home.

Dom

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Here is a new one brought to us by teenagers, a big truck, and a muddy ditch

https://youtu.be/Qf9yw_h5SFo

at 0:35 he throws what looks like a bear can out the passenger window... I say let him figure it out for his damn self :doh:

Edit: its a redbull can, you can see it in the bottom right corner at 1:30... looks to me he got what he deserves...

seems like ford comes with an on/off switch for the throttle these days rather than a pedal... :idontknow:

Last edited:

MotoCult

Not a Jeep but a good video on what not to do.I especially like how the dude is not concerned about his passengers
but is worried about his dozen or so spare tires and assorted natty light boxes!

Ddays

Hooked
I'm struggling to figure out who is more retarded - the driver or the passengers. :thinking:
Glad no one was hurt but damn that's all full of stupid.

Top Bottom