New phone, app store app is way old and won't work?

PatyWagon

I still can't get the playstore version to work for me. The full site version too small to read on my phone so went to tapatalk and using that for this reply. Easier for me to read format.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I I just got a new phone yesterday and had to obviously re download all my apps. When I searched for the wayalife app it's super old in the app store and tries to open version 1.3.18 and it doesn't work. I can't find a way to update it either. Kinda at a loss on how to get the app back. Any ideas?

the app worked great on my samsung 7 edge, then it all of the sudden stopped working on my samsung table also. The website continued to work...I'll use the work around of placing a web shortcut on my desktop till the issue is resolved...I love this site and hopefully it could be resolved shortly...

3%r

PB's-12JKU

I had the same issue when I upgraded to the Samsung S9, the app was old and not working. This is what did to make it work. Install a free apk extractor from the play store (pick any) on my old S4. Extracted the apk to the sd card and moved the file to my new phone, and Installed the WAL app on my new phone. It is working without any trouble.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

Is this an issue that's been solved or an easy way to fix it? Haven't been able to get on for some time since my phone upgrade?

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Works just fine on my S8 now but I still cant find it in the app store. For me I was using the web browser and I clicked a link to something and the link opened it in the app. Don't know why or how but now it works.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom