VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 1

MericaMade

That was a great video, I couldn't put my phone done. This is the only truck I actually like and I got a chance to see it in in person and have to say it's a pretty bad ass truck.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Looks like it was a great day. That stinks about your window. Guess it’s soft top time now.

mauijim

What a great video!!! Really love the JT after seeing it perform. Should’ve probably not watched this just before going to sleep cause now I’m not going to sleep!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video! Feels like a mini vacation each time you post a new video. [emoji1319]

LOL!! Thanks Rachel, so glad you enjoyed the video :)

What a great weekend! It was great to meet you and get to wheel with you! Love the video. Hoping you ended up with some pics of my jeep on the trail as well :)

It really was a great weekend and it was a real pleasure to meet you as well. :cool:

Awesome video yet again! Glad y’all enjoyed Texas! And I’m sure the drive was a brutal one, I live in south Texas and it’s a minimum of 9 hours just to get out of Texas east, and 13 hours to get out west haha.

K2 is such a awesome and fun park!

The drive was tough for sure but well worth it. Always love Texas if only because the folks down there are so awesome. Who knew the wheeling was too :crazyeyes:

I think Mel is going to sell alot of those lift kits for the Gladiator. Its so bad ass!

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think you're right :)

Looks like a fun first day!

Is Marshall giving a discount on his Jeep now? Lol

LOL! Not sure. I think he said who ever buys it will be getting a new top. :crazyeyes:

That was a cool video! Looks like a really good time. I never knew Texas had rocks like that.

Believe me, it was a surprise to see for sure :)

Watching it now on my iPad, had to login and say what a difference watching you guys with bigger tires out there just “rolling” over areas at the park I couldn’t even get to with my small 2-door. Mason’s a nice little town, glad you had a good time there.

Loved it out there! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This just popped into my YouTube feed love seeing a new wayalife video in my feed!! As always, great video

Awesome :)

Great video! Looks like a lot of fun.

Happy to hear you enjoyed it and yes, it was a lot of fun :)

That was a great video, I couldn't put my phone done. This is the only truck I actually like and I got a chance to see it in in person and have to say it's a pretty bad ass truck.

LOL!! It really is a badass truck for sure :)

Looks like it was a great day. That stinks about your window. Guess it’s soft top time now.

It was someone else’s window. Shitty thing is he had a buyer lined up for that Jeep as soon as he got back from Texas. Not sure how that went we he got home[emoji23]

What Exodus Jeeps said, it was Marshall's, not ours. :yup:

What a great video!!! Really love the JT after seeing it perform. Should’ve probably not watched this just before going to sleep cause now I’m not going to sleep!!!

LOL!! Maybe you'll have dreams of it :)

Brute

Hooked
Nothing like a long road trip to be rewarded with wheeling in a completely different part of the country you’ve never experienced before...it’s part of what makes the good ole USA such a great place...

It’s always more challenging dipping your tires into water just before climbing the rocks...

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the trip...I might have to make one of these events in the future...

TrailHunter

Hooked
This looks like a blast! Mel’s Gladiator is so damn Awesome... Can’t wait to see it with the Rubicon Fenders. Cool to see Bubba on screen as well.. His suspension and Drivetrain look bad ass. Great Video Eddie!!

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Awesome first day and awesome video! I am still kicking myself for not attending this. It's about a 10-12-hour trip for me from Kansasand I was almost signed up but I backed out at the last second..... but it would have afforded me the opportunity for my daughter and I to meet you and Cindy for the first time and Mel and Lisa again from meeting them in 2017 in Hannibal, MO for the JKX start .....and we would have got to wheel with all of you guys 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦 oh well, hopefully there's next year!?

Can't wait for the second part, just stayed up till past 1am watching it... looks like the Gladiator did amazing and Jet Li did damn good for 37's!😎🍻

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Benito

Caught the Bug
It was a nice fun weekend trip for us and It was great to meet Cindy, Eddie and Tessa, she’s such good dog!

Flat Top

Great video as usual! It's cool to see you down it Texas and see some familiar faces from our neck of the woods.

SLO

Great video, Eddie. Always enjoy watching these. I can’t believe that rock didn’t make contact with the JT behind the rear wheel at 8:55

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing like a long road trip to be rewarded with wheeling in a completely different part of the country you’ve never experienced before...it’s part of what makes the good ole USA such a great place...

It’s always more challenging dipping your tires into water just before climbing the rocks...

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the trip...I might have to make one of these events in the future...

LOL!! You really are into crazy long drives aren't you? :cheesy:
It's a hell of a haul but one I think you might enjoy.

This looks like a blast! Mel’s Gladiator is so damn Awesome... Can’t wait to see it with the Rubicon Fenders. Cool to see Bubba on screen as well.. His suspension and Drivetrain look bad ass. Great Video Eddie!!

So glad you enjoyed the video :)

Awesome first day and awesome video! I am still kicking myself for not attending this. It's about a 10-12-hour trip for me from Kansasand I was almost signed up but I backed out at the last second..... but it would have afforded me the opportunity for my daughter and I to meet you and Cindy for the first time and Mel and Lisa again from meeting them in 2017 in Hannibal, MO for the JKX start .....and we would have got to wheel with all of you guys 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦 oh well, hopefully there's next year!?

Can't wait for the second part, just stayed up till past 1am watching it... looks like the Gladiator did amazing and Jet Li did damn good for 37's!😎🍻

Sorry we missed you on this one. It's hard to plan so far into the future but I'd like to think we'll be back again next year. If so, I'll hope to see you there. :yup:

It was a nice fun weekend trip for us and It was great to meet Cindy, Eddie and Tessa, she’s such good dog!

It was great meeting you and yes, it was a great weekend for sure :yup:

Great video as usual! It's cool to see you down it Texas and see some familiar faces from our neck of the woods.

Texas is a great state and filled with great people :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video, Eddie. Always enjoy watching these. I can’t believe that rock didn’t make contact with the JT behind the rear wheel at 8:55

LOL - Oh, it did. Just not enough to do a lot of damage.

BBDOC

Great video! Another grand adventure for you and your wife. That was the easier run😳. Be safe out there.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video! Another grand adventure for you and your wife. That was the easier run😳. Be safe out there.

:cheesy: Hard to believe but yeah, that was one of the easiest trails you could run out there. The rest sure made me wish we had Moby with us. :crazyeyes:

fiend

Caught the Bug
Just got a chance to watch this. Another great adventure. The wheeling at Katemcy looks awesome. Very impressed to see what the Gladiator on 40s can do. Looking forward to the next installment.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom