Is it me or

A.J.

Ohh IÂ’ll definitely stick around if most people arenÂ’t that way. But I never join forums for this exact reason. Drama. I usually just get what I need and go. If I see a better way of doing something or someone needs help IÂ’ll chime in. People act differently when behind a computer screen. I act the same way on here as I would on the trails. Respectful when respected. Like I said before IÂ’m not here for anyoneÂ’s approval or internet fame. IÂ’m just here to meet good people to go wheeling with, help out when I can, and hit some trails. I could care less about the active in the Jeep community part. What everyone should be focused on is being active in your local 4x4 clubs, and public land/OHV conservation clubs.

What is wrong with your key board? You have an apostrophe problem? Fix that shit itA’s annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

IBEWoutdoorsman

Damn if that’s all it takes to trash your vagina I can’t imagine what would have happened if overlander would have jumped in. Let me guess, you have a shelf full of participation trophies you got just for showing you can take a creampie. Enjoy your stay here, it’s going to be entertaining no doubt.

His name says it all. Overlander. Do you really expect someone name “overlander” to offend me. Haha and I’ve never heard of cream pie taking participation trophies? Is that what they give around your parts?

His name says it all. Overlander. Do you really expect someone name “overlander” to offend me. Haha and I’ve never heard of cream pie taking participation trophies? Is that what they give around your parts?

Already takin shots at someone that hasn’t even commented yet. Says a lot about what kind of shit bag you really are. First impressions say a lot. After your first post about wanting free shit I knew right away you were an idiot, thanks for proving me right. Can’t be bothered to read rules to a forum you agreed to, vagina starts bleeding the first time someone calls you out, creates a thread just to cry about it and then calls out a member here who hasn’t even posted on this topic yet... man I’ll bet you’re a fucking joy to babysit. Hopefully you fall through your own asshole and choke to death at some point.

IBEWoutdoorsman

Already takin shots at someone that hasn’t even commented yet. Says a lot about what kind of shit bag you really are. First impressions say a lot. After your first post about wanting free shit I knew right away you were an idiot, thanks for proving me right. Can’t be bothered to read rules to a forum you agreed to, vagina starts bleeding the first time someone calls you out, creates a thread just to cry about it and then calls out a member here who hasn’t even posted on this topic yet... man I’ll bet you’re a fucking joy to babysit. Hopefully you fall through your own asshole and choke to death at some point.

Hahahaha you big mad. I’m really getting to you aren’t I. Your millennial is showing. Might want to cover it up. Im done ruining your days at home. I’ll Let your blood pressure take a break.

Noble Woodsman

IBEWoutdoorsman does have one valid point: it is not appropriate to reply to posts with "fuck off" or personal attacks, which does happen frequently on this forum (and other forums) when an OP posts against the rules or something. The OP then naturally gets defensive, and the attackers criticize him/her for "getting butthurt" or being sensitive. The real problem is the attackers originally posting with intent to offend, not that the OP got offended by the comments. If the OP attempts to defend themselves, a debate erupts, the thread derails, and the OP's points are then categorically dismissed. In politics this tactic is known as delegitimization, where it is often used to create drama and shift the focus away from the original topic so that a valid counterargument does not need to be prepared. I find it immensely frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

fiend

Caught the Bug
IBEWoutdoorsman does have one valid point: it is not appropriate to reply to posts with "fuck off" or personal attacks, which does happen frequently on this forum (and other forums) when an OP posts against the rules or something. The OP then naturally gets defensive, and the attackers criticize him/her for "getting butthurt" or being sensitive. The real problem is the attackers originally posting with intent to offend, not that the OP got offended by the comments. If the OP attempts to defend themselves, a debate erupts, the thread derails, and the OP's points are then categorically dismissed. In politics this tactic is known as delegitimization, where it is often used to create drama and shift the focus away from the original topic so that a valid counterargument does not need to be prepared. I find it immensely frustrating.

Welcome to the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

Sounds like his language arts skills suck major hairy donkey balls.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Fuck you and fuck him. Fucking pussies.

I guess we found who dishes out the
cream pies I mentioned above.

Kuboske

I could not agree more to this post. I'm new to this forum, but, not to forums in general. I'm a member of several street rod and aircraft forums, and yes, trolls show up there, also. The difference is in the moderators. It's a different class of people. The moderators deal with things, but, always in a clean and "high road"' manner.

I have watched the adventures of Eddie and Cindy, for years. A subscriber for so long I cannot remember. The videos are always family friendly speech, and I've enjoyed them with my children. Mel Wade, I have great respect for. A true, not just talk, but, do, kind of guy.

I believe the forum rules should apply to all. I cannot imagine living with the comments Eddie has to put up with from mostly jealous people on the web. He built the company and deserves to be successful.

I think Eddie and Cindy need to purge the Moderators list here and start anew. The comments in this thread by many long time forum members are offensive.

And for those who will say I'm thin skinned....etc., I'm not. I've driven an 18 wheeler for 41 years. Heard it all...

I just try to escape that in the things I love. Maybe thats why I never wheel with a crowd. Just a few close carefully picked friends...

Kuboske.

Last edited:

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Is this another "look at the shiny object" moment?...and another attack on donkeys?...

Told you Brute in the other ass holes thread they are always fucking with my Donkey!

Top Bottom