JKUR Needs a New Home

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
You’re not wasting any time!!!

Is your family doing ok?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Gotta jump on those good deals! We were very lucky, we all walked away without any major scratches,just a little sore. It's still really surreal

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

wjtstudios

Hooked
Gotta jump on those good deals! We were very lucky, we all walked away without any major scratches,just a little sore. It's still really surreal

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I bet, it took me a couple days to settle back in after mine.

Hope this works out for you guys, it’s a awesome jeep!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JAGS

Hooked
*Bump and price drop

Been beyond busy.....and lazy on trying to push this thing. Gonna do a price drop here to see if anyone in the market for a JK.

I’m also willing to entertain parts/lift swaps and $$$, but you need to do the wrenching. (Obviously)

I also have a lot of spares and JK parts lying around. May be selling those off separately.

New asking is $26,000. Mileage still in the 87k.

JAGS

Hooked
Gotta get this sold so you can build up the JL

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

No shit. Work has been kicking my ass since Jan and even more so lately. The wife even more. Got to sneak away to Sedona, which ironically was the same place we took the JK just before building that up.

I’ll be pulling the trigger on the JL stuff here pretty soon. Just can’t decide between a few bumpers/carriers/sliders. Oh, and which stage enforcer to go with. Lol.

But yeah, need to make room in the driveway for the kids car. [emoji33]

benatc1

Hooked
No shit. Work has been kicking my ass since Jan and even more so lately. The wife even more. Got to sneak away to Sedona, which ironically was the same place we took the JK just before building that up.

I’ll be pulling the trigger on the JL stuff here pretty soon. Just can’t decide between a few bumpers/carriers/sliders. Oh, and which stage enforcer to go with. Lol.

But yeah, need to make room in the driveway for the kids car. [emoji33]

I hear ya, I've been slammed since we started back up after quarantine, looking fwd to seeing what you end up doing, I got a few upgrades coming soon myself.

jesse3638

Hooked
*Bump and price drop

Been beyond busy.....and lazy on trying to push this thing. Gonna do a price drop here to see if anyone in the market for a JK.

I’m also willing to entertain parts/lift swaps and $$$, but you need to do the wrenching. (Obviously)

I also have a lot of spares and JK parts lying around. May be selling those off separately.

New asking is $26,000. Mileage still in the 87k.
Let me see if my son would be interested. Also you don't happen to have 3" rear bump stops in that pile of misc stuff do ya?

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked

JAGS

Hooked
Let me see if my son would be interested. Also you don't happen to have 3" rear bump stops in that pile of misc stuff do ya?

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

No bump stops. Happy to entertain offers if your son is interested.

Looks like you might be lined on the bump stops though! Glad I could help. Lol.

benatc1

Hooked
No bump stops. Happy to entertain offers if your son is interested.

Looks like you might be lined on the bump stops though! Glad I could help. Lol.
You should have told him you'd sell him your rear bump stops for 26k and throw the rest of Jeep in for being such a nice guy.

Top Bottom