My PR60's with Full Float

jeffj

Caught the Bug
I think as being a business owner this feed back is the best your going to get. All business are a work in progress and if this info is used correctly it can be used to make you more efficient. I don't think evo needs anybody apologizing for them and every contact you make is an opportunity. Even if they come in with a Toyota corolla it should not matter.

KenB1010

Wow, this post got off track.😃

Think about big brakes on your D60's. it's one of the smarter upgrades that I did on my D60's.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Don't say that! You'll get accosted!

Oh boy...you're feelings are still hurt? :naw:

Look at that, he didn't get accosted. Imagine that. :crazyeyes:

Then again he was not on the one hand saying how he wants to go to JKX/building his rig so he can go on JKX etc., while on the other hand, saying stuff like ORE (the company that puts on JKX) is ripping people off big time! I'm sorry if you can't see the distinction.

Oh and before you go off again thinking I have some sort of "vendetta" against you or feel the need to defend anybody, I'll just let you know in advance that you are wrong on both counts. I will however, point out stuff that I think is funny, which is exactly what I wrote. :yup:

OP: Glad you were able to get the issue resolved. :thumb:

Prime8

Oh boy...you're feelings are still hurt? :naw:

Look at that, he didn't get accosted. Imagine that. :crazyeyes:

Then again he was not on the one hand saying how he wants to go to JKX/building his rig so he can go on JKX etc., while on the other hand, saying stuff like ORE (the company that puts on JKX) is ripping people off big time! I'm sorry if you can't see the distinction.

Oh and before you go off again thinking I have some sort of "vendetta" against you or feel the need to defend anybody, I'll just let you know in advance that you are wrong on both counts. I will however, point out stuff that I think is funny, which is exactly what I wrote. :yup:

OP: Glad you were able to get the issue resolved. :thumb:

Haha, and yet you still insist on talking about it...

All,
If you are buying ProRock 60's, they will come in the standard full width axle length of 68.5", UNLESS YOU ARE DOING A CUSTOM WIDTH BUILD AND REQUEST SHORTER or WIDER AXLES. Everything else crippledpetey is getting is basically the standard Dynatrac offering for a JK with some of the most popular upgrades (example: Dynaloc stub hubs). The 8x6.5" (also 8x170mm) lug pattern is just another way of saying 8 lug. You can run wheels with a little bit deeper than the 3.5" backspacing, but you may rub on the coilovers.

I notice you are running the DTD and PSC kit. First question is are you still running a draglink flip kit or anything to help symmetry? Second is are you running the PSC "aftermarket" kit? And last question is did you go with the 12" or 14" DTD kit and why? Thanks for the help!

GCM 2

I notice you are running the DTD and PSC kit. First question is are you still running a draglink flip kit or anything to help symmetry? Second is are you running the PSC "aftermarket" kit? And last question is did you go with the 12" or 14" DTD kit and why? Thanks for the help!

1) My flat steering geometry is only possible because of the EVO high steer upgrade option that I have.
2) Yes, I have the PSC kit for aftermarket axles.
3) 12" DTD because I run a pretty "low center of gravity" type set up. The 14" shocks were not necessary to achieve any greater performance out of my suspension. Even the mythical legend EVO1 runs 12" Kings. But I don't even believe that EVO1 exists, personally I think that rig is an urban legend ;)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ask to speak to someone else. Try Chris at EVO MFG he is very helpful. :thumb:

Your not the only one to complain about Jake but I wouldn't judge all of EVO on him.

For the record I have recently had experience with Jake and he was super helpful! I disagree with what I said before and will admit I was wrong for posting that.

I guess everything on the internet isn't try.:crazyeyes:

dchew

Caught the Bug
Totally agree about Jake. Always helpful when he can be. Sometimes he's the lineman protecting the EVO resources, but I bet that is part of his job.

Probably tough for EVO to balance access to people like Mel, Chris and Andrew. Letting them speak to customers is good customer service, but too much and they won't actually get anything done which would be bad customer service!

The fact that EVO markets to other shops, distributors, and on-line customers, as well as doing installations would make it all that much harder.

Given all that, Jake does a damn good job in my opinion.

Dave

Prime8

Totally agree about Jake. Always helpful when he can be. Sometimes he's the lineman protecting the EVO resources, but I bet that is part of his job.

Probably tough for EVO to balance access to people like Mel, Chris and Andrew. Letting them speak to customers is good customer service, but too much and they won't actually get anything done which would be bad customer service!

The fact that EVO markets to other shops, distributors, and on-line customers, as well as doing installations would make it all that much harder.

Given all that, Jake does a damn good job in my opinion.

Dave

Chris works for EVO MFG, not ORE and has a different phone number that isn't answered by the same person as ORE. He has always had time to talk when I've called, except once, and even then he called me back when he was able.

Top Bottom