As a Jeepr, I am very dissapointed in the whole Wayalife experience

geberhard

Douchebag
Hi,

I just tried messaging a member. When going to the "send new message" option I get the following (please see screenshots). Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

My mailbox is not full and has space, please advise, thanks!
wayamessaage.jpg wayamessage2.jpg
Gui

geberhard

Douchebag
Anyone?

Thanks

59469115.jpg

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I just checked mine for you and I had no problems launching that link. Did you check your inbox as well as Sent Items? The two combine to take up your total box space. See if you can purge some of your Sent items and then try again.

geberhard

Douchebag
Dave, thanks.

I only have 8 on inbox and 10 on sent, so do not think that is the issue, looks like possibly disabled?

Thanks,

Gui

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I just tried messaging a member. When going to the "send new message" option I get the following (please see screenshots). Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

My mailbox is not full and has space, please advise, thanks!
Gui

I see that your PM privileges have been revoked because you're kind of a douchebag. Happy Easter :)

Have the same issue

Not sure why you're having problems. I checked and see there are no restrictions on your account.

Andy5160

Hooked
I see that your PM privileges have been revoked because you're kind of a douchebag. Happy Easter :)

Not sure why you're having problems. I checked and see there are no restrictions on your account.

Customer service do DIE for.! i would join again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geberhard

Douchebag
Awesome, but still waiting... Eddie, it is your forum afterall so you obviously do as you please, but looking forward to links to back up the comment. Thanks!

geberhard

Douchebag

Wow,

Nothing yet to substantiate you comment? Calling someone a "douchebag" on a whim seems very childlike, but I think that end up showing your true colors … I have been nothing but forthcoming in this forum and helpful whenever I can. I believe the fact that I mentioned I was in other forums rubbed you the wrong way from day one and possibly your butt hurt ego had to struggle with that a little?

I have not gone behind your back or bad mouthed you or Wayalife, (I am still waiting for you to back up your comment) but with your kiddie action and comment you may have just changed my mind… but I am not sure if I should sink to your level and call names, not my thing.

I thought the purpose of the forum was bringing a community together as the offroading community is fragmented enough, but I digress. Back on to followers posting sheep comments, memes and backing you up and telling me to go away. Your action and comment actually made me feel bad and sorry for you Eddie...

Good luck on your wayalife :)
wayalifeoriginlol.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
I have not gone behind your back or bad mouthed you or Wayalife, (I am still waiting for you to back up your comment) but with your kiddie action and comment you may have just changed my mind… but I am not sure if I should sink to your level and call names, not my thing.

Really, dude ???

ssddssd.jpg

Your very first post here was to sell a Jeep, with a link to another forum that posts hateful material about Wayalife, you've posted links to charities after being asked not too, you've had solicitation links in your signatures that have since been edited, you've had posts that you've purposefully resurrected to bring attention to YOURSELF and stated that the previous posts were modified and that's why you had to duplicate the post, even though we had a record that your original posts were not modified, etc. These are things I'VE noticed. Sure you have had some helpful posts here and there, but most of the time it seems like when you post you are here to benefit an agenda of your own.

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
You have a history of going out of your way, to contradict Eddie, or OverlanderJK, any chance you get. People can browse your posts, and easily find that.

Top Bottom