The build/re-build of Gruff

Ddays

Hooked
Red springs? Those are badass

I'm gonna match the King blue. I thought about red and anodizing the shock bodies black but turns out no can do on the anodizing the bodies. I like the King blue though.

Wow, I go on a little hiatus and come back to u doing a powerball build and living that Brute life...;) congrats!

Hahaha, not quite up to Brute levels - he's the man. One bent flange too many finally pushed me over the edge. Damn things are $500 EACH from Dynatrac and I seem to bend one every time I go out anymore.

Hey, have you been to Helltown Brewery in Export yet? I stopped on the way back from Altoona a couple weeks ago - their beer is even more awesome on tap :thumb:

You still sleep in the house [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]?

LOL, damn straight! In bed too. :yup: No guff from the wife. Not when I'm out there freezing my dick off outside helping her with the horses. And getting that fancy horse trailer has worked wonders! I even get to keep the new parts inside! :D

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yeah, I wanted to get a chunk out of the way before Christmas. Axle, tires & free spin kit up next and then time for the install.

The scrambler’s soaking up a bunch right now. Next month I hope to get a lot more done on the JK.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Spent the better part of an hour in the phone yesterday with a certain axle manufacturer. Waiting on final number. Then it all begins....

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Dude, this is getting real. I haven't been on here much, but I'm going to keep a close eye on this. What size tires are you putting on. I cant wait to spring to catch back up.:clap2:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Dude, this is getting real. I haven't been on here much, but I'm going to keep a close eye on this. What size tires are you putting on. I cant wait to spring to catch back up.:clap2:

We all hold you partly responsible for this disease!!

For sure, but then we’ll be able to keep up!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Spent the better part of an hour in the phone yesterday with a certain axle manufacturer. Waiting on final number. Then it all begins....

Cue up the Jeopardy theme!

I'm sticking with 37's for now. I'm trying to bulletproof this thing. (HA! :rolleyes2: )

We all hold you partly responsible for this disease!!

For sure, but then we’ll be able to keep up!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That's the truth - Jeff's the gold standard JK for us East Coasters!

Coop

Caught the Bug
Haha, watch out - it's extremely contagious....

PS: Heard you were speaking with someone in Texas too :hmm:

Lol! Yea I was trying to talk him into concentrating on my shit instead of your shit. Didn’t work! Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I

Hahaha, not quite up to Brute levels - he's the man. One bent flange too many finally pushed me over the edge. Damn things are $500 EACH from Dynatrac and I seem to bend one every time I go out anymore.

Hey, have you been to Helltown Brewery in Export yet? I stopped on the way back from Altoona a couple weeks ago - their beer is even more awesome on tap :thumb:

D

Funny you should ask. We had a weekend w/o kids the weekend before Halloween and went there on a whim. It just so happened to be their Halloween party night.

I thought the IPAs were really good and my wife had me running all over looking for the Rivertowne Stiller Gang in a distributor after having it there. Plenty of people showed up in costumes so it was a very entertaining date night!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom