Show your Knives!

Ddays

Hooked
I finally broke down and bought a knife from a knife maker I've been following for some time. Very happy with it. Nice detail and VERY sharp.
Hopefully pass this on down someday.

k1.jpg

k2.jpg

k3.jpg

El Burro

Another Busse from Buck Island Lake a few weeks ago on the Rubicon Trail.

Attachments

• 9DEFE447-B6F0-400D-B804-21C4EC239BCC.jpg
    9DEFE447-B6F0-400D-B804-21C4EC239BCC.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 136

Primo82

Caught the Bug
This was a drunk purchase but I couldn't help myself. I think it may be too nice for me to carry. I tend to do dumb shit and afraid I'll ruin it... 20200807_192743.jpg 20200807_192728.jpg

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Looks like a gift from Captain James T. Kirk.

Definitely interesting looking! Or maybe steampunky. Blue and gold are probably my 2 favorite colors, and I love the hollowed spear point. It's a limited edition, way more than I'd usually spend on this sort of thing. Premium materials (titanium handle, M390 blade). Although I think I would have preferred it with a damascus steel blade.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Picked up Para3 lightweight blackout.. kind of a cross between my Para3, Lightweight Native 5 & the Bugout... I think it will be a great edc. I dig it.

Adjustments.jpg

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
I’m a firm believer that the sharpest knife is the safest tool for the user. I always keep a few folding utility knives with the 100 pack of blades. A hunting friend of mine introduced me to this, so I got one:
IMG_2353.jpg
Sharp. Capable of skinning a deer. Handle and 100 blades under $100.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I’m a firm believer that the sharpest knife is the safest tool for the user. I always keep a few folding utility knives with the 100 pack of blades. A hunting friend of mine introduced me to this, so I got one:
View attachment 355074
Sharp. Capable of skinning a deer. Handle and 100 blades under $100.

So it’s just a disposable blade on it? Hmm

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
Yes. Havalon. I think I spent $30 for handle which came with 5 blades and then I got the 100 pack of blades.

Top Bottom