Shout out for Exodus Jeeps!!!

USMC Wrangler

Another shout out! I called and spoke with Bubba regarding my flighty steering after determining my toe is at 5/8”! I wanted a raw tie rod but he said all he had in stock was the anodized, so he cut me a break. I got a great deal on the anodized, IMO, and can’t wait to get it installed, hopefully next weekend! Thanks again!

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Exodus 4x4

Another shout out! I called and spoke with Bubba regarding my flighty steering after determining my toe is at 5/8”! I wanted a raw tie rod but he said all he had in stock was the anodized, so he cut me a break. I got a great deal on the anodized, IMO, and can’t wait to get it installed, hopefully next weekend! Thanks again!

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Anytime man!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

metalic

First time I’ve dealt with Exodus was Tuesday when I called to see about a couple parts. Bubba spent a at least 30 minutes discussing my build, his build, sharing experiences and ideas. Called me back quickly with availability and made sure I got the most for my money. Definitely earned a new customer for future purchases

USMC Wrangler

First time I’ve dealt with Exodus was Tuesday when I called to see about a couple parts. Bubba spent a at least 30 minutes discussing my build, his build, sharing experiences and ideas. Called me back quickly with availability and made sure I got the most for my money. Definitely earned a new customer for future purchases

It’s great, huh? I’ve called him a lot and every time I do, I feel rushed because I don’t want to keep him from getting a job done. He just tells me it’s ok and and fields all my questions. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

metalic

It’s great, huh? I’ve called him a lot and every time I do, I feel rushed because I don’t want to keep him from getting a job done. He just tells me it’s ok and and fields all my questions. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

I was surprised when he wasn’t in a hurry to get off phone. My Jeep is mostly custom fab and it’s nice to have someone that does the stuff discussing what each thinks will work or not. Most are parts pushers that couldn’t install the parts they’re selling.

metalic

I was surprised when he wasn’t in a hurry to get off phone. My Jeep is mostly custom fab and it’s nice to have someone that does the stuff discussing what each thinks will work or not. Most are parts pushers that couldn’t install the parts they’re selling.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Exodus does it again!

I emailed Exodus today about a pricing question after I had made an order. In less then an hour I had a email back from Bubba. He had already canceled the old order and corrected the price on the new order for me no questions asked. Also this was not a large order and could have easily been "over looked" by a less reputable company. If your not Shopping Exodus your missing out on some quality customer service.

Exodus 4x4

I emailed Exodus today about a pricing question after I had made an order. In less then an hour I had a email back from Bubba. He had already canceled the old order and corrected the price on the new order for me no questions asked. Also this was not a large order and could have easily been "over looked" by a less reputable company. If your not Shopping Exodus your missing out on some quality customer service.

Thanks, we appreciate the kind words!

TxCoastie

Another big shout to Bubba and the crew at Exodus!

Best jeep service around! They regeared, threw in a rear locker, beefed up the rear axle shafts, installed the compressor, and installed the Switch Pros wiring.

Serious amount of work done way quicker than I expected. Top notch all around.

After install Bubba explained and showed me all the work done. Even promptly answered questions regarding questions when I went back for 500 miles gear oil swap.

If youre in Texas I would highly recommend to get your Jeep to Exodus. Its the only shop Ill take my Jeep to for upgrades.

Exodus 4x4

Another big shout to Bubba and the crew at Exodus!

Best jeep service around! They regeared, threw in a rear locker, beefed up the rear axle shafts, installed the compressor, and installed the Switch Pros wiring.

Serious amount of work done way quicker than I expected. Top notch all around.

After install Bubba explained and showed me all the work done. Even promptly answered questions regarding questions when I went back for 500 miles gear oil swap.

If youre in Texas I would highly recommend to get your Jeep to Exodus. Its the only shop Ill take my Jeep to for upgrades.

Thanks dude!

moteaux

Worst customer service. Order parts from him, and now they are installed on my Jeep and he won’t even send me the invoice.

Can you believe this guy??? 🤷🏼*♂️

Hey Bubba, I owe you money. Don’t make me call your wife!

USMC Wrangler

Worst customer service. Order parts from him, and now they are installed on my Jeep and he won’t even send me the invoice.

Can you believe this guy??? [emoji1743]*[emoji3603]

Hey Bubba, I owe you money. Don’t make me call your wife!

IMG_8692.jpg

2013 JKU Sport S, named Spider

Top Bottom