Random Photos

Skid_Kid

That it is. I believe he was headed to his tai chi lesson.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I fix and or rebuild them. So not as scary. Besides I know ol Frank is trying to think I am crazy, but it is not going to work I tell you! :cheesy:

GCM 2

Spotted GCM 2 with his driver today on the way home.

View attachment 20759

Nice try, but I rock a Prius loaded with these bumper stickers: save the whales, save the world, save the red cockaded wood pecker, PETA, make love not war, Hemp is not a crime, PHISH world tour '91. Hope and Change :crazyeyes:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Nice try, but I rock a Prius loaded with these bumper stickers: save the whales, save the world, save the red cockaded wood pecker, PETA, make love not war, Hemp is not a crime, PHISH world tour '91. Hope and Change :crazyeyes:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::thumb:

Skid_Kid

What no coexist?

Skid_Kid

Dang it! You got me, yes there is a coexist and the ever popular Darwin/Evolve Fish with feet logo (as oposed to the christian fish logo)

Ahhh so you did drink the Kool-Aid! Your one of those love not war tie dye fellers now. No worries, everybody has there moments. Hahahaha

GCM 2

[SUB][/SUB]
Ahhh so you did drink the Kool-Aid! Your one of those love not war tie dye fellers now. No worries, everybody has there moments. Hahahaha

Drink it, hell I am a distributor. Here is a photo from a few years ago of me delivering some fresh Kool-aid in my tie dye outfit ;)

4209001342_530fe5a2f4.jpg

Top Bottom