Random Photos

Skid_Kid

[SUB][/SUB]

Drink it, hell I am a distributor. Here is a photo from a few years ago of me delivering some fresh Kool-aid in my tie dye outfit ;)

4209001342_530fe5a2f4.jpg

I have the updated tie day pattern.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363965212.796742.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

well that kid may not be but I am! everyday i am on this forum I become more impressed with the members of it! Thank you for your service you electric car driving hippie! greg is slowly becoming my hero... hey mike, you have another license plate mount??? :p

andrew -

GCM 2

I have the updated tie day pattern.

Very Cool, Thanks for your service brother! I seem to only wear the Crye Precision Multi-cam now, much better, more confortable than any uniform I have ever worn.

Skid_Kid

Very Cool, Thanks for your service brother! I seem to only wear the Crye Precision Multi-cam now, much better, more confortable than any uniform I have ever worn.

These digi's are comfortable, kinda like pajamas. Right out of the dryer wrinkle free. Although coveralls and flights suits are the bomb diggity. Thanks for your service too!

GCM 2

well that kid may not be but I am! everyday i am on this forum I become more impressed with the members of it! Thank you for your service you electric car driving hippie! greg is slowly becoming my hero... hey mike, you have another license plate mount??? :p

andrew -

You got it! Thank you. I am just fortunate enough to have retired with all my parts and pieces intact, yet I still work in the exact job as an Senior Operational Advisor to the Dept of Defense that I did as a Green Beret. It keeps me busy, too much actually.

You got it! Thank you. I am just fortunate enough to have retired with all my parts and pieces intact, yet I still work in the exact job as an Senior Operational Advisor to the Dept of Defense that I did as a Green Beret. It keeps me busy, too much actually.

i am changing my signature to....

I luv my JK and GCM TOO!!!

andrew -

rinkishjk

Funny- check
can it be considered politically incorrect/racist- check
weirdly scarey- check
hit of the party with this- check
outcast of the party- check
do I approve- double check

Lol that was funny! This thing was freaky, and looked wasted.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363983989.916967.jpg
So "creeping" around under my rig today I noticed the Evap canister has a skid. It's thin but better than nothing ey?

GCM 2

So "creeping" around under my rig today I noticed the Evap canister has a skid. It's thin but better than nothing ey?

It's definitely better than the one I run, which is none. Top right of photo, the corrugated plastic box, still spared after 4 years of abuse.

Attachments

• image-3804523658.jpg
    image-3804523658.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 279
Top Bottom