Paint Protection

WJCO

Meme King
dammit i like your JT color...ughhh i already have 2 JK's and a JL...i feel a bad decision coming :crazyeyes:

Sounds like you're trying to justify a reason why you shouldn't get another Jeep. I'm not understanding you.

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Might be late to this but I used to put a Teflon product on airplanes and customers cars. It claims to be a once a year product and looked great. We used a product from tst. My personal opinion is select a good was program you like and hit it every 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
So although I've used this Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax for a couple months now, I don't find it to last as long as I was hoping. I still think it's a great product if you don't want to spend the time doing a full hand wax because it does work for a short term wax and saves a ton of labor time. But after a couple washings, it's visually obvious that the coating wears off. A major positive of it is that you don't have to touch the paint or spread wax by hand and you can apply it even while the vehicle is still wet. My :twocents:

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
So although I've used this Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax for a couple months now, I don't find it to last as long as I was hoping. I still think it's a great product if you don't want to spend the time doing a full hand wax because it does work for a short term wax and saves a ton of labor time. But after a couple washings, it's visually obvious that the coating wears off. A major positive of it is that you don't have to touch the paint or spread wax by hand and you can apply it even while the vehicle is still wet. My :twocents:

Out of other spray waxes/Protectants you have used do you think it out performs??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m curious to the difference between that autostore coating and the professional products that they have to wear a bunch of PPE to apply so they don’t get cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom