What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
It works like a charm on the lug nuts, just went out and gave it a shot lol. I only use the impact to remove then snug the lugs nuts, used the torque wrench to do the final tightening. Nicely balanced tool as well, looks like it would be awkward but its not at all

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Very nice, now to pass recon inspection lol! Been there, done that.

LoL! Fortunately I’m not on Oahu. Big island doesn’t enforce the recon laws so I think I’ll be okay. There’s guys here that sign off safety checks without even looking at the vehicle. Perks of a small town I guess. It’s all about who you know here. I better start getting to know people [emoji19]. If all else fails I can throw the stocks back on for the inspection.

IMG_5692.JPG
IMG_5691.JPG

Spare and fronts mounted. Rear sway bar link bolts were missing from the boxes. Gotta go to Home Depot tomorrow so I can finish this lift and start breaking it in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Nice! I’ve been thinking about getting one of these. I’m sure I can find the answer elsewhere, but does this shift the skid over to avoid the rear driveshaft during articulation?

No it doesn’t move the position if anything it’s even a little closer to the drive shaft mine is pretty close but no does not make contact with articulation.

Jeepfan30

LoL! Fortunately I’m not on Oahu. Big island doesn’t enforce the recon laws so I think I’ll be okay. There’s guys here that sign off safety checks without even looking at the vehicle. Perks of a small town I guess. It’s all about who you know here. I better start getting to know people [emoji19]. If all else fails I can throw the stocks back on for the inspection.

View attachment 294769
View attachment 294770

Spare and fronts mounted. Rear sway bar link bolts were missing from the boxes. Gotta go to Home Depot tomorrow so I can finish this lift and start breaking it in.

Lucky you, no recon. That combo looks good, bronze wheels and bumper.

Brute

Hooked

View attachment 294769
View attachment 294770

You are lucky...I have a set of stock wheels & tires with spacers that I have to put on once a year to pass safety check...

TC1201JK

I’m like a 5 year old on Xmas eve. I’m sitting in my garage having a few beers waiting as patiently as I can. C’mon brown Santa! Out for delivery today...
Ace stubby front bumper w/stinger
Warn Zeon 10s
Dynomax comp cat back
4 Crosby shackles
Factor 55 pro link
RR Stubby antenna
Ace slant back tire carrier
Wireless warn controller
And warn winch cover

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I’m like a 5 year old on Xmas eve. I’m sitting in my garage having a few beers waiting as patiently as I can. C’mon brown Santa! Out for delivery today...
Ace stubby front bumper w/stinger
Warn Zeon 10s
Dynomax comp cat back
4 Crosby shackles
Factor 55 pro link
RR Stubby antenna
Ace slant back tire carrier
Wireless warn controller
And warn winch cover

Very nice list, I'd be excited too!!!

Top Bottom