Whatever happened to?

Brute

Hooked
Just so you know, I asked Him for an intervention in case you're feeling the sudden urge to take a spin in the JK6..:brows:

Better check with Buddha & Krishna as well...

While you’re at it also ask them to kick Antonio Brown in the ass, please...

Ddays

Hooked
Better check with Buddha & Krishna as well...

While you’re at it also ask them to kick Antonio Brown in the ass, please...

Thanks for the tip - on my way to the Temples now - anywhere else I need to stop by? I got an International Angler store and an REI about a mile from me if that'll work?

Man, I truly feel for you with the AB deal. Like I said in the NFL thread- the dude is messed up. No normal person acts this way. Better to cut their losses with this guy - he's a cancer at this point and any team would be foolish to want him in their locker room, I don;t care how good he is. The change in the vibe with the Steelers is night and day. Mayock would be wise to get on without him.

Brute

Hooked
Thanks for the tip - on my way to the Temples now - anywhere else I need to stop by? I got an International Angler store and an REI about a mile from me if that'll work?

I have knelt at the REI altar way too many times, as well as the Temple of Cabela's...

Man, I truly feel for you with the AB deal. Like I said in the NFL thread- the dude is messed up. No normal person acts this way. Better to cut their losses with this guy - he's a cancer at this point and any team would be foolish to want him in their locker room, I don;t care how good he is. The change in the vibe with the Steelers is night and day. Mayock would be wise to get on without him.

They're going to suspend him and void his contract...I hope he goes to a bottom dweller team and languishes as a mediocre receiver for the rest of is career...

Ddays

Hooked
They're going to suspend him and void his contract...I hope he goes to a bottom dweller team and languishes as a mediocre receiver for the rest of is career...

If they suspend him he's done. It's pretty evident he's uncontrollable at this point. He needs a mental evaluation.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
1. Renny
2. Evo 1
3. Resq 1
4. Spicy Chicken

Haven’t seen or heard about any of these lately.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Thank you for asking these questions. I knew Spicy Chicken was sold a while ago, I didn't realize that Resq 1 is just sitting and I had a feeling Renay was sold. Evo 1 I knew was still a race Jeep.

Top Bottom