Welcome to the Tow Rig Forum!

jeffj

Caught the Bug
What size did you go with ? The 24’ version is not much more. I’m just on a space crunch where it’s stored.

You’ll be happy with the quality. It pulls so nice I forgot it was behind me.

I went with the 20. Almost ordered the 22 but I’m the same way with space.

I’m really glad to hear that, I can’t wait for it to come in. I think I’m going to be a little wide to fit between the finders, I’m at about 85inches with the back spacing I’m running. But at least I can drive over them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Looking for opinions, my Ram is set up for either a 5th wheel or a gooseneck. Is there a reason I don’t want a gooseneck? It seems it would be cheaper than buying the whole 5th wheel hitch thing

JKbrick

Nice! 2500 or 3500? I’m looking at getting one in the next 6-12 months. I’m thinking 3500 so I can drag both of my jeeps on a gooseneck. I’ve been asking everyone that I have come across for their opinions on that.

There is a 3500 on Craigslist here with 20k miles for only $49000 I think, I’ll look again
Edit: found it
IMG_1151.JPG
IMG_1152.JPG
This one has the big engine with the good trans too
Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

HunterL

Nice! 2500 or 3500? I’m looking at getting one in the next 6-12 months. I’m thinking 3500 so I can drag both of my jeeps on a gooseneck. I’ve been asking everyone that I have come across for their opinions on that.

It is a 2500, the 3500 is a beast and if I can remember correctly the Aisin transmission was a $5-6k upgrade. I use a featherlite aluminum car hauler trailer to tow my rig and it pulls like a dream.

Top Bottom