Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

wjtstudios

Hooked
IMG_2180.jpg

Did anyone else pull their cabin filters and change them. These were put in two days before Windrock and I ran the hardtop the whole time. Insane amount of dust.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

bmkrinne

I changed mine out only to find none in the Jeep!!! Couldn’t understand why the inside of my Jeep was so damn dusty.... [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
Has Weebz found his carpeting yet? After Drummond and then this trip I bet his Jeep gained 25 pounds of dust :crazyeyes:

Weebz

Caught the Bug
View attachment 336582

Did anyone else pull their cabin filters and change them. These were put in two days before Windrock and I ran the hardtop the whole time. Insane amount of dust.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Over achiever! I made the mistake of changing mine before I got there. I’m wheeling this weekend so won’t change till I’m done here.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Has Weebz found his carpeting yet? After Drummond and then this trip I bet his Jeep gained 25 pounds of dust :crazyeyes:

I have no carpet except in two tail. But it took two hose outs and 4.5 hours to clean out from TN. Worst I’ve ever had. I suddenly don’t like being doorless

wjtstudios

Hooked
I have no carpet except in two tail. But it took two hose outs and 4.5 hours to clean out from TN. Worst I’ve ever had. I suddenly don’t like being doorless

Wow, that’s weird. You feeling ok?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Did you guys see Waldens Ridge? A guy from Ft Wayne is there this week and sent me pics of it. It looks kind of shit down your leg scary

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pretty sure that’s where we started on Sunday and spent the better part of 2.5 hours getting Craig back off that ledge at the start. We weren’t getting all rigs through that.

longarmwj

Pretty sure that’s where we started on Sunday and spent the better part of 2.5 hours getting Craig back off that ledge at the start. We weren’t getting all rigs through that.

Yup that’s the trail we did Sunday. Trust me, at the top of the hard line, it’s shit your pants scary lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Great videos!! Awesome pictures!! Thanks for the Amazing weekend. It was a true pleasure to meet everyone and see friends from before.
I, truly, look forward to the next outing.

Top Bottom