Rausch creek 3/10/18 pics thread

fiend

Caught the Bug
Looks like fun guys. It’s not a true day of wheeling without some carnage. Glad everyone made it out.

Ddays

Hooked
Great time yesterday everyone! Thanks for setting that up! All systems go for EJS 👍
Only issues are no reverse lights (sorry Roger) and my CB isn't working. Should be easy fixes. New Rubi T-case is awesome too!

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Yesterday was a ton of fun! It was good getting out and seeing everyone even if i am jeepless. Special thanks to jim for letting me ride with him. Love my wayalife fam!

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lank

All in all a great trip besides the snag at the end there. It was awesome to get out and see everyone again

Might not seem necessary, but I again want to apologise to everyone for cutting the day a little short. And thank all of you that helped us get up and running to get home safely. The generousity and instaneous willingness to help out reminded me just how much respect I have for the people and community we have here.

Lank

Is this really a thing? I see people posting this morning and more. Do people really go out wheeling with the intent of breaking shit?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Definitely not my feelings. Stuff like this throws a wrench into the upgrade fund. I thought the whole reason we built them up was to NOT break shit. :idontknow:

Ddays

Hooked
All in all a great trip besides the snag at the end there. It was awesome to get out and see everyone again

Might not seem necessary, but I again want to apologise to everyone for cutting the day a little short. And thank all of you that helped us get up and running to get home safely. The generousity and instaneous willingness to help out reminded me just how much respect I have for the people and community we have here.

No need to apologize - shit happens. I bent a flange a couple years ago and the same thing happened, Steve jumped in and got right at it. This is a great group of guys and I'd wheel anywhere, anytime with all of 'em.

Sent from my iThingie

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

As Jerry said no need to apologize! That was gonna be the last trail of the day more than likely anyway! Glad you got home safe!

Coop

Caught the Bug
Having broke on my last trip, I know the feeling of being vulnerable and trapped out in the middle of nowhere. The willingness to help out and leave nobody behind proves how great the Jeeping community is! I gotta get out there with you folks too, what a great bunch you are!

Ddays

Hooked
Having broke on my last trip, I know the feeling of being vulnerable and trapped out in the middle of nowhere. The willingness to help out and leave nobody behind proves how great the Jeeping community is! I gotta get out there with you folks too, what a great bunch you are!

Absoultely, you need to get to one of these Coop! There's usually a camping one in the Summer - that'd be a great one to make it to.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Absoultely, you need to get to one of these Coop! There's usually a camping one in the Summer - that'd be a great one to make it to.

You can bet on it! Wish I was going to Moab with you! Bet that Rubi transfer case was awesome!

Top Bottom