Orion

jdofmemi

Looks like you did a good job on it.

It looks better without so much rake to it.

One day it will get to grow up big and strong 😁

TrailHunter

Hooked
Memorial Weekend is one of my favorite holidays to spend Quality time Exploring with the Family. This year we hit up Big Bear....

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

rubiDave

Memorial Weekend is one of my favorite holidays to spend Quality time Exploring with the Family. This year we hit up Big Bear....

View attachment 327823

View attachment 327824

View attachment 327825

View attachment 327826

View attachment 327827

View attachment 327829

View attachment 327830

View attachment 327831
That's cool you got some snow. It looks like you had more of it than when we were there in April.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Looks like a great time!!

That’s a Area I’d like to explore.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You really should... there is a little bit of everything there... I think you and your family would enjoy it.

That's cool you got some snow. It looks like you had more of it than when we were there in April.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, we got lucky... It started lightly snowing on us while we were exploring up at Skyline... which made for an awesome trail run.... then dusted the whole area over night.

IMG_0405.jpg

jdofmemi

Looks good Kirk👍

We seen the clouds up there and wondered if they brought some new snow. Looks like they did.

Holcomb Valley gas a lot of cool history to explore

TrailHunter

Hooked
Looks good Kirk[emoji106]

We seen the clouds up there and wondered if they brought some new snow. Looks like they did.

Holcomb Valley gas a lot of cool history to explore

Wow those shots look great. Incredible that there’s still snow up there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sunday morning we headed back to the Holcomb Valley side to check out a trail near Hana Flats... but it was closed. So I jammed over to the South Side and hit Skyline... So glad I did, because thats where the Snow was... It was Foggy, Muddy, then about 2:00 it started to Snow... The Scenery was Bitchin.

WJCO

Meme King
Great photos and trip report. Sounds like the spring weather is fucking with you guys too.

Last edited:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Made some progress this weekend:

I removed all the tpms sensors off my stock wheels.

IMG_0522.jpg

Got all the wheels & rings cleaned & prepped. I decided to order new armor coat steel Ring bolts from Grainger.... because the ones I have are showing signs of rust. I thought they were stainless.... not so much. I’ll get the rest of the tires mounted this week.

IMG_0534.jpg

And I mounted the EVO tire carrier.

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

Next project...... LIFT!

Top Bottom