Commando Green: Show off going commando

Merlin

I'll play....I just had my front and rear JCR bumper installed this past week along with the winch! Also is a pic of my jeep at the end of Poison Spyder trail in Moab. This is by far my favorite color car/jeep I have ever owned.
jeep_after_1_zps544d3cd2.jpg
jeep_after_zps26073c4d.jpg
jeep_after_2_zps1086e030.jpg
moab_49_zpsc64ce924.jpg
moab_52_zps1671fa2f.jpg

StrizzyChris

Always loved this color...great thread

X2...I was really hoping that the dune thread would turn out like this since I assumed military folk would be interested in the color. I'm just waiting for someone with DTDs and an EVO carrier to post up and ruin my day with jealousy!

JKJody

X2...I was really hoping that the dune thread would turn out like this since I assumed military folk would be interested in the color. I'm just waiting for someone with DTDs and an EVO carrier to post up and ruin my day with jealousy!

You mean like this?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400979870.510849.jpg
Not mine but its badass.

StrizzyChris

Im not sure ive even seen a dune in real life. I would imagine it would look good evo'd up. But then again, any color does.

True that!

I've only seen 4 or 5 but that's probably because I am always on the look out for them. Just like commando, it's a pretty unpopular/rare color for those soccer moms....I like it that way!

Benito

Caught the Bug
True that!

I've only seen 4 or 5 but that's probably because I am always on the look out for them. Just like commando, it's a pretty unpopular/rare color for those soccer moms....I like it that way!

The few, the Proud, the Commando!! Only 2013!

Dave_g

You can get them from a few places. Seen them on Ebay

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom