You're the kind of douche we gave blanket parties to in the military.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
It’s about time we had somebody come in and clean up this forum of all the miscreants. Hooray! We’re all saved [emoji322]

Who the fuck is this guy?

GO AWAY

now i see why people post about this forum like they do.

Fuck... I can only produce so many sacks of frozen assholes at a time. Slow down. In the mean time, if you could just go step in front of a bus it really would save me the trouble of having to ship some out again. That’s really a pain in the ass....

Jsouder53

Hooked
Fuck... I can only produce so many sacks of frozen assholes at a time. Slow down. In the mean time, if you could just go step in front of a bus it really would save me the trouble of having to ship some out again. That’s really a pain in the ass....

You need to up the stock in your freezer... buy some quantity at wholesale, where do you come by them anyways lol

longarmwj

You should know by now that when it comes to cemented frozen assholes, I’m your right hand man.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked

You should know by now that when it comes to cemented frozen assholes, I’m your right hand man.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You both have a fascination with Bungholes... cold storage of, and putting things in them...

SlyWit

Anyone running one on their JK.
Will a OEM one fit the JK or does it have to be a aftermarket hood maker?
I love the look and would love to put one on my 08!
Make it a great day,
D

Ddays

Hooked
Anyone running one on their JK.
Will a OEM one fit the JK or does it have to be a aftermarket hood maker?
I love the look and would love to put one on my 08!
Make it a great day,
D

Why the fuck are you asking us for slowit- you think we're all snowflakes Rambo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom