By the way I am an asshole. You have no idea of the asshole I can be.

Ddays

Hooked
Everyone is capable of being an asshole. Sometimes just standing up to bullies can make you an asshole. If you have never been an asshole, maybe you just never stood up for anything. But then I don't know you so I am not judging you.

You're a preachy dickhead is who you are. Standing up to a bully does not make one an asshole. Being who you are certainly does make you one though.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
...or maybe I will be surprised to find out that not one member that has run their mouth on this thread has any females in their life that have posted a pic in social media like the one posted on this thread...

I'm quite positive that my wife of 17 years, who is also the mother of our three children, doesn't post up pictures of herself in her underwear for the world to see. Nor does she post pillow-biting, looking back at her ass videos with "Bedtime Thots" as a title. I'm also quite positive that she would never try to trade her looks for jeep parts or clicks on some webpage. Don't get me wrong, she definitely could (she was the homecoming queen in high school and has aged extremely well...certainly much better than I), but she has far more self-respect and self-worth than that.

By the way, why is it ok for a woman to refer to herself as a "Thot" (That wHore Over There), but it is suddenly offensive when someone else agrees that she is exactly what she purports to be? Maybe I just fall short of your level of intellectual aptitude, but I don't really get the logic.

wibornz

I'm quite positive that my wife of 17 years, who is also the mother of our three children, doesn't post up pictures of herself in her underwear for the world to see. Nor does she post pillow-biting, looking back at her ass videos with "Bedtime Thots" as a title. I'm also quite positive that she would never try to trade her looks for jeep parts or clicks on some webpage. Don't get me wrong, she definitely could (she was the homecoming queen in high school and has aged extremely well...certainly much better than I), but she has far more self-respect and self-worth than that.

By the way, why is it ok for a woman to refer to herself as a "Thot" (That wHore Over There), but it is suddenly offensive when someone else agrees that she is exactly what she purports to be? Maybe I just fall short of your level of intellectual aptitude, but I don't really get the logic.

So we have one out of many that states he and his house are good. And by the way, hats off for being married to a great wife for 17 years that does not trade her looks for jeep parts. In these days that is a great feat all on its own. In my book, it is super cool when people stay married for the long haul.

In this day and age, I would think that what that girl does on Youtube for views is pretty minor and would not even raise an eyebrow on TV in any time slot on just about any normal TV channel. Do you agree or disagree?

Jaybird 11

Caught the Bug
WTF!? Is going on here? Its like people think they can get on here and act a fool because Eddie and Cindy are in Moab? Like when there was a sub teacher in school lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So we have one out of many that states he and his house are good. And by the way, hats off for being married to a great wife for 17 years that does not trade her looks for jeep parts. In these days that is a great feat all on its own. In my book, it is super cool when people stay married for the long haul.

In this day and age, I would think that what that girl does on Youtube for views is pretty minor and would not even raise an eyebrow on TV in any time slot on just about any normal TV channel. Do you agree or disagree?

Of course it wouldn’t, but that’s not the point. The point is that if you call yourself a Thot and post provocative pictures as click bait to get viewers (and sponsors), and your husband ASKS TO BE OFFENDED, then you probably shouldn’t really complain when someone calls you a whore.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wibornz

Of course it wouldn’t, but that’s not the point. The point is that if you call yourself a Thot and post provocative pictures as click bait to get viewers (and sponsors), and your husband ASKS TO BE OFFENDED, then you probably shouldn’t really complain when someone calls you a whore.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup and a whole bunch of members jumped on the band wagon and raced to the low ground. No where other than this forum would this be a grievous offence. NO where.... even on this forum because not a single Mod stopped it. Tell me I am wrong. Tell me that a woman using the sex appeal to sell is wrong. Tell that millions did not watch the Game of Thrones last night or that cheerleader are all whores, or That the woman on the evening news in a tight outfit is wrong or the girls in commercials are wrong or the models at the auto show at the Jeep displays are wrong. Tell me that this is the only time that using sex to sell appeal to sell a product is wrong. Tell me that the same people on this thread acting the fool, and bulling people are right. That it is ok to do what they members were doing. Just type it here that in your book, acting like they were is okay. Type that it is okay that the Mods allowed them to break the rules, did nothing about and encouraged it.

All these hypocrites and I am the bad guy because I question it. I have not defended the other side at all. Never once have I said the other side was right. The members of Wayalife sure did prove they can be more wrong than the other side. I am only stating that maybe, we a members could be better than what is represented in this thread.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Yup and a whole bunch of members jumped on the band wagon and raced to the low ground. No where other than this forum would this be a grievous offence. NO where.... even on this forum because not a single Mod stopped it. Tell me I am wrong. Tell me that a woman using the sex appeal to sell is wrong. Tell that millions did not watch the Game of Thrones last night or that cheerleader are all whores, or That the woman on the evening news in a tight outfit is wrong or the girls in commercials are wrong or the models at the auto show at the Jeep displays are wrong. Tell me that this is the only time that using sex to sell appeal to sell a product is wrong. Tell me that the same people on this thread acting the fool, and bulling people are right. That it is ok to do what they members were doing. Just type it here that in your book, acting like they were is okay. Type that it is okay that the Mods allowed them to break the rules, did nothing about and encouraged it.

All these hypocrites and I am the bad guy because I question it. I have not defended the other side at all. Never once have I said the other side was right. The members of Wayalife sure did prove they can be more wrong than the other side. I am only stating that maybe, we a members could be better than what is represented in this thread.

“No where, but this forum...” As I said before, leave. You don’t like the way Wayalife is run, so go.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This might be a tough pill for you to swallow, but mods are just members who volunteer their time to help keep things around here moving along. Our opinions and statements are just that...ours. Some of us have been volunteering our time doing this for over a decade. We’ve seen it all, heard it all, and are not shocked by anything. Nine times out of ten we can smell the bullshit and trolling coming long before regular members even see what is going on. Overlander’s BS detector is particularly acute...and accurate.

Regardless, those who choose to use sex to sell should not complain when they get treated as sex objects. That is, after all, their goal. Similarly, those who use sex to further their own builds should not purport to provide the “community” with value equivalent to those who provide real information and analysis.

Regarding YOUR perspective on what is or is not vulgar, consider the following. This is a forum for adults, not kids. If the words “fuck” or “whore” offend you that much then I’m sure there are safer places out there for you to frequent. Neither of those words give me heart palpitations.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
That thread would have ended by now and I would have been $5000 richer from not clicking on all the adds. Instead, I spend 45min on the toilet daily, reading it and causing my legs to fall asleep because I sit on the toilet for so long. Not only that I can’t feel my legs when I get up, today I stood up, my legs gave out and I face planted on the floor busting few teeth out. Did anyone see an add for a dentist here yet?

Ddays

Hooked
whore (one's self) out
verb
to sacrifice one's principles for financial gain.

Sounds like the description is spot on :idontknow:

Top Bottom