So-Cal: Cut Stock Front Bumper

jesse3638

Hooked
I have a stock front bumper that is cut into a stubby if anyone wants it. No fog lights or ends. I also have a stock rear bumper, front air dam, and plastic trim piece for behind the front bumper if anyone wants it..haha. If not I'll probably just toss them all in the trash. I'm tired of tripping over them in my shed.

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
Well I still have these bumpers and stock parts. We're moving and they're not coming with. If anyone is interested let me know otherwise they're going into the trash next month.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Anyone in need of one of these fine FCA items for free of charge? If not they'll probably be going into the trash this weekend or next.

jesse3638

Hooked
Well the day has come and it pains me to have to inform everyone these parts have met an untimely demise. They were placed in the dumpster at work yesterday and are on their way to their final resting place, the Victorville Landfill.

jesse3638

Hooked
Only took you three years to toss them. And lots of therapy ...? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
3 years...for the front. 7 for the rear...haha. Honestly I am the type that has a hard time throwing perfectly good stuff away. My wife is a good therapist helping me work on my packratism...haha.
Lol watch today somebody gonna ask for them.

Yeah his name will be Murphy...haha.

Top Bottom