Rubicon trip in August - anyone up?

TRLJNKY

Great pics! Glad you all had a great time and made it safely. I need to run it again next year for sure

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

Fires JK

Supposedly, although I'll be honest - running 35's, re-geared to 4.56, e-locker in the rear, and a winch, I feel like if I had been built any less, I'd have been in trouble. I was already sliding and dragging on my bumpers and sliders. That trail is no joke. Steve's LJ was on 33's though and he managed. Think he's locked front and rear as well though.

I know they SAY they take stock Jeeps out there, I just know if it were me I wouldn't wanna run it stock.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Just went thru a few days before this with another guy in a stock jeep on 33's and open he led the trip and only needed an assist once and we were able to push him off. The lines can make or break you. Great trail even thou I just ran the trail I wish I could have run it with you.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
I don't know about you all but I can't stop thinking about this run. I wish we could have taken a couple more days to really play and soak it all in. Instead we are back to the daily grind [emoji30]

JeepsySoul

I don't know about you all but I can't stop thinking about this run. I wish we could have taken a couple more days to really play and soak it all in. Instead we are back to the daily grind [emoji30]

Oh my gosh, me neither! I am absolutely glowing from it and can't stop talking about it. I'm so very proud of my Jeep and love it to pieces!

I think my favorite park was our stop at Bucks Lake to take in that gorgeous scenery. And it was so cool how we had Rubicon Springs alllll to ourselves!

We all did so good. No calamities. Just good times with cool people, cool rigs, and smiles for miles!!!

Four Flusher

I have no daily grind so all I'm doing he thinking about going again, like 9/21 with Reno 4x4

I'm so with you, an extra day would be nice, but the important thing is we had an awesome group

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I'm really disappointed there's no pictures of you guys eating chilidog's on the trail, with ChiliDawg. I thought that was the whole point to the trip??? :idontknow:

ChiliDawg

I'm really disappointed there's no pictures of you guys eating chilidog's on the trail, with ChiliDawg. I thought that was the whole point to the trip??? :idontknow:

I ate Chili Mac out of a can in the spirit of it. My non-canned goods did not fare well in the cooler after the ice melted [emoji30]

Top Bottom