Go and shove evo up your ass and get over yourself

B_MLruNWkAEerL6.jpg Get a life u moron u people are so pathetic and immature it's quite entertaining and amusing, the amount of shit that u morons posted in this thread caused me to hit my head on a pole and wonder why their are so many idiots in the world.
I just bought a Rough Country lift and a dual steering stabilizer. I'm going to have Pep Boys install it. Thanks for the advise.

WJCO

Meme King
Get a life u moron u people are so pathetic and immature it's quite entertaining and amusing, the amount of shit that u morons posted in this thread caused me to hit my head on a pole and wonder why their are so many idiots in the world.

20358262.jpg ...........

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
View attachment 276016 Get a life u moron u people are so pathetic and immature it's quite entertaining and amusing, the amount of shit that u morons posted in this thread caused me to hit my head on a pole and wonder why their are so many idiots in the world.

We r morons because we disagree with you u moron u r the one that appears to be a moron we have asked you many times to use punctuation but I guess u don't know what punctuation is so you sentences are just one big gob of unreadable goo an no one takes what you say seriously i can barely read your posts they make my eyes cross

Now, the same post, using punctuation:

We are morons because we disagree with you? You moron! You are the one that appears to be a moron.

We have asked you many times to use punctuation, but I guess you don't know what punctuation is. Your sentences are just one big gob of unreadable goo, and no one takes what you say seriously.

I can barely read your posts. They make my eyes cross.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
We r morons because we disagree with you u moron u r the one that appears to be a moron we have asked you many times to use punctuation but I guess u don't know what punctuation is so you sentences are just one big gob of unreadable goo an no one takes what you say seriously i can barely read your posts they make my eyes cross

We are morons because we disagree with you? You moron! You are the one that appears to be a moron.

We have asked you many times to use punctuation, but I guess you don't know what punctuation is. Your sentences are just one big gob of unreadable goo, and no one takes what you say seriously.

School is hard!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

e629db26acc671ac3f50926ecee4264db74a692811b73a86f938b5525da63c15.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Hey dpetersen....

2e81bbc3cdbc6b792e24d1935d6f5324a6300538e8a23633aa26088a55763345.jpg

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Do you think he was smart enough to use his secret first initial/lastname/birth year formula for his username? That would put him at about 29 years old right? You'd think he would've learned to read and write by now. Or at least be mature enough to let it go...

WJCO

Meme King
Do you think he was smart enough to use his secret first initial/lastname/birth year formula for his username? That would put him at about 29 years old right? You'd think he would've learned to read and write by now. Or at least be mature enough to let it go...

Don't get your hopes up. This issue plagues at least 50% of our country.

Top Bottom