My life with a Brick

JKbrick

I talked to Arrcherr yesterday and decided to unhook the battery so while it was unhooked I put my trickle charger on it. It has a mode that is recondition and takes 24 hours to discharge the battery then charge it back up completely. So tonight I just hooked it back up and everything is completely normal, really weird

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Awesome family picture! That’s awesome that your son will be getting a gladiator soon [emoji106] I’m also glad to hear that the trickle charger might have been a good solution 🤞

wjtstudios

Hooked
I talked to Arrcherr yesterday and decided to unhook the battery so while it was unhooked I put my trickle charger on it. It has a mode that is recondition and takes 24 hours to discharge the battery then charge it back up completely. So tonight I just hooked it back up and everything is completely normal, really weird

It could possibly sending surges. Since you just replaced it, it could have a bad cell. Or a bad connection at the terminal

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Great pics! Is your daughter sitting on your lap and steering yet? That was a huge deal for all 3 of my girls.

JKbrick

It could possibly sending surges. Since you just replaced it, it could have a bad cell. Or a bad connection at the terminal

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

It’s funny it worked for 2 days and when I got to my folks I plugged the doors in after having been unplugged all winter so I could put the windows down. The very next time I started it after plugging in the doors is when it malfunctioned

Top Bottom